CHAPTER 31: Yoo Jeongyeon's Secret

NAYEON'S POV

Im Nayeon, age 20 years old.

And still crying in front of a haunted house.

I just sit here in a bench and look at the colorful balloons beside me held by the balloon man.

Just where the hell am I again?

I rubbed my head, and remembered what just happened last night.

I look at Jeongyeon, "You're leaving?"

She nodded. I felt my heart sunken and in panic as she said that.

"Leaving? As in another country?" I tried to assure.

"Yeah." She answered. As she answered that, I felt my lips trembling. And my insides all breaking apart. My tears just fell right down to my cheeks.

"Omo!" Jeongyeon looked startled when I started crying. I can't help but to have these tears falling. I mean she's leaving! The person I love most is leaving. And I can't even do anything about it. I felt so helpless.

I felt like they just took everything I have right now.

"Shhhh." Jeongyeon rubbed my back as she hugged me. I hugged her back, not wanting to let go. This is an utter shock. I felt our skin touches and my heart melting on the thought that I'm holding into her, my heart is shouting. She's leaving. My jeongyeon is leaving.

If she's leaving... I would've already said I love her.

"You're such a crybaby. Nayeonnie... " she chuckled, "It'll only be for a month."

I felt my eyes widen as I hit her right arm, "WHAT?!"

"Ouch." She said rubbing the left arm I just hit, "What's that for?!"

"I thought you'll be leaving permanently!!!!" I shout right into her face. I felt embarrassed for crying like a baby earlier. My god, I'm so stupid!

She hugged me as I felt her warmth covering my entire being, "I will miss you though."

I can't help but smile on her sweet words. But I will miss her really, terribly. A month will be hell for me. I hugged her back, as I felt comfortable in her arms."

"Nayeon-ah..." she smiled, "The contract was over but for the last time, will you.... go out on a date with me? This time... for real?"

And this is how I ended up in an amusement park.

And why ended up crying was because of this mischievous devil, Yoo Jeongyeon!

I felt a little flustered when she told me it's a date. but maybe it's just a farewell date for her because she's leacing. Im Nayeon, don't misinterpret!

"I told you! I don't want to go in!" I cried as I rubbed my eyes. I felt so horrified for everything inside the horror house. Everything is scary.

Jeongyeon laughed and sat beside me, "Come on, it's not even scary."

"It is too!" I exclaimed.

"It's too funny seeing you getting scared" Jeongyeon laughed, "But seeing you cry made me feel bit bad."

"Yeah. You should really feel bad! It's your fault!" I glared at her and playfully hit her arm. She laughed at me as she pinched my nose.

Suddenly she stood up and told me to wait there. Then she came back holding an ice cream.

"Here." She said handing over the icecream.

"Omo, Thank you jeongie~" I said as I held the sugar-cone strawberry flavored ice cream.I ate it and smiled.