CHAPTER 34: Destiny turns upside down

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

"For hyung's return!" I said as I pulled the wine from the ref.

"Omo omo omo! no more alchohol for you! ." Jihyo-unnie came and grabbed it from me.

"WAE?!" I pouted like a little child.

"You're a bit too hard to handle when you're drunk." Sana-unnie laughed.

"What? Did I do something?"

"Yeah. You danced in the middle of the road, and.... hugged just about everyone!" Minari told me.

"Did I hug you too?" I asked as I look at my Mina, she turned beet red as she pulled me closer into her arms, "Of course."

"... and also every appliances here in the dorm." Mina giggled. Heol, what did I just do?!

"Omo, did you really do that chae?!" Jeongyeon laughed as she walked towards me.

"NO!" I shrieked, "Of course not."

"You did, you're just too drunk to remember."

"Ohh come on!"

"anyhow, no matter the circumstances.... Today, we're not going to----"

Jihyo unnie stopped when we already saw TZUYU GULPING ON THE ALCHOHOL!!!!

JIHYO'S POV

"NO!" Jeongyeon came towards her and took the bottle away.

Nayeon came over to look at the bottle only to see that there's only a small portion left! Like what the hell?! How can she finished that so fast?

"Tzuyu-ah.. you drank all that? Are you going to be fine?" Sana came over to her girlfriend and patted her head.

This maknae then gave us the weird grin and thumbs up.

"Ooookey.... The yoda looks fin, right?" Chaeyoung looked worried as she stares at Tzuyu.

A while later, we finished eating. And Tzuyu starts saying something?

"Tzuyu-ah..." Chaeyoung came over her , "what are you saying?"

She looks at us like the first we met her-- expressionless, "Wǒ shuō wǒ lèile"

"Damn she's talking in Taiwanese." I can't help but laugh at our Maknae.

"Tzuyu-ah you're so weird when you're drunk." Chaeyoung laughed.

"Yeah, and you look like your mumbling emotional stuff." Dahyun joined in teasing our drunk maknae.

"Ya! Don't talk like that, you're both worse than her when you're drunk!" Nayeon said pointing at the two.

"Unnie~ You're right. They're so mean." Tzuyu came over Nayeon pouting and hugged her.

"ahh, my baby is drunk?" Nayeon said rubbing her head. Nayeon is really the mother od the group.

"Our Baby is drunk." Jeongyeon –appa laughed and came over the maknae.

Oh my god, my 2yeon feels. Help me!

"Tzuyu-ah, come over to me." Sana said as she looked at her lover. Ahh, Sana is surpsingly the possessive type.

"Don't want to." Tzuyu said shaking her head and clinging on Nayeon.

"wae?"

"You kept on... ignoring me these past few days, I hate you." She said almost crying.

This is the first time I actually saw Tzuyu this way. She's always been mature that sometimes we forgot that she's our maknae.