CHAPTER 35: The risk of Happiness

DAHYUN'S POV

"Hani-sunabenim!" I almost yelled too as I saw Hani collapse. All the staff came running on Hani, Momo walked towards her and carried her.

Why do I have to see this?

Jinja. I'm despicable! How can I be jealous at this moment? I mean, She collapse!

Aigoo Dahyunnie , STOP FEELING THIS WAY.

You're not allowed to.

I was left there, stunned, as I look how Momo gets even more far away from me. I can feel my heart sinking and tears almost welled up my eyes.

As I got back to myself, I hurriedly followed them, even if my feet feel weakened and my insides hurting.

Wae?

What did I do to deserve this pain?

As I got there, I saw Momo rubbing Hani's head as she lets go her into the ambulance. Momo returned to me, in daze.

The director was all flustered and didn't know what to do.

"What should be do now sir?" A staff asked the director. He wiped his sweat off his broad forehead and shook his head , "We should do this now, there ain't enough time. And Hani seeme like she will not get well any time soon. And besides, she can't even act the first scene. That's the most vital."

Then a woman with petite body and glasses suddenly walked in and stood in front of the director, " The first scene is when the girl saw her ex and its other lover hugging each other. We need to saw pain on the face of a person. I saw someone who is capable of doing the first scene. I think we can replace Hani now."

We all looked at that capable-looking woman. Momo looked a little worried and flustered.

"Really Writer-nim? Who?" The director asked.

She looked at me and suddenly pointed on my direction, "This girl."

JIHYO'S POV

Great. Oh just Great.

The 2yeon ship is sinking again.

"Something wrong with Nayeon?" I asked jeongyeon as I sat beside her in her bed. She's been in daze all day and ain't talking at all. I mean, I know, I feel like freaking out.

"How did you know?" she asked, as if it's something to be surprised about.

"Duh, Nayeon is either like your vitamin or your Tranquilizer. She's the only one who can make you go smiling all day or go on all quiet for a week." I said as I flashed a smile on her.

She, on the other hand, had her head down, "She's always been my weakness... since like, 6 years ago."

"Yeah," I laughed "you've always been hot-tempered but when it comes to Nayeon, you were over the top. You hated her guts and you bicker all day."

She finally flashed a smile, "Yeah. I did. Then one day, I realized that it pisses me off when she's around but it pisses me off more not seeing her. "

I laughed at that childishness, like a little boy having her first crush. I sigh as I said, "it's been 6 years already you two! 35 chapters already----"

I was stopped on what I just said, "uhh w-what I mean is...when will you two be together! You've been each other's side in these 6 years."

"What do you call this?" Jeongyeon then drew a pair of two vertical lines on her palm, "this left one is Me. and the right one is Nayeon. "