Trust: Chapter 10

Cas POV:
Me and Gabe got home from the hospital. We went up stairs to go to sleep. But then my phone buzzed.
Hey it's Dean, I know it's late but Gabe gave me your number and I really need to talk to someone.
Why is Dean texting me so late but I want to be a good friend possibly more, so I texted back.
Hey, its okay. What do you want to talk about?
Dean texted back almost immediately.
Sam told me he told you guys everything including the time I got so badly hurt that I could have got killed.
Yeah, he told us that. I texted
Okay, so you know I am gay?
I texted back.
Yeah I know. What's this about?
Dean texted me back.
Are you going to judge me? Can we actually trust you, your brother and your friends?
I was so confused. Why would he text me that.
Yes of course you can trust us. Our school really isn't bad. Also me, Gabe and Charlie are both openly gay to our school, our friends and our family so of course we won't judge. I texted to Dean.
Wait you and Gabe are gay? God that is awesome.
Dean texted back and I was so happy that he sent that. Maybe he does have a crush on me I thought.
😉 Lol, so is there anything else you need to talk about before I go to sleep? I texted back.
Actually there is. The day I got hurt pretty badly. I need you to promise not to say anything to anyone.
I was so scared. He never told his brother this, why is he telling me.
Yeah, I promise I won't say anything.
I waited awhile until he finally answered, I looked at the text it was like a short story. I started to read.
Okay, this is going to be a long text. When I was on my way back to my car a guy stopped me. I didn't know who he was or what. I tried to walk away but he grabbed my arm and punched me. He whispered into my ear. 'if you talk or scream I will kill you' of course I listened. He kissed me hard, I didn't kiss back of course but when he pulled away he punched and kicked me until I was on the ground. I didn't want to fight back because he whispered another thing into my ear. 'Don't fight back or I will do this to your brother, and you better kiss back this time.' he kissed me again hard and I hesitantly kissed back. He turned me around so that I was on my belly. And you can guess what happened next, I was so scared and it hurt so much. After that he turned me back over and put me on my knees and you get the point also. I kept thinking why am I letting this happened, after he, umm, finished he punched me again and then two other guys came along. The started to beat the crap out of me and doing other things. They where finally finished and put there clothes back on. I couldn't move because It hurt so much. I was crying. When of the guys put my clothes back on and started to whisper to me again 'dont tell anyone anything or we will kill your family and you will watch' I just nodded and didn't talk they pushed me back on the ground again and my head hit a rock. They walked away but one of the guys stayed and well started to hit me hard. He kicked my leg which was why my leg was broken and then he walked away and before he did he jumped on my arm and it broke but then he kicked me in the head, that's when I passed out. I woke up at the hospital and started to panic, I kicked and screamed until everyone let go of me. I told the doctor what happened and I made him promise not to say anything to my brother. The only person that knows is my mom, dad and my uncle Bobby. They didn't tell my brother anything because I made them promise. My parent's wanted to move to a new school but I couldn't. I didn't tell them that I was getting bullied atthe time. My parents didn't know I was gay when Thu happened and that's the reason why it happened but my uncle Bobby did. He could see through my lies. Before everyone left. Bobby came up to me and asked. I told him the truth, he felt bad that it happened to me. Bobby left after a couple of minutes and then the guys that did it to me walked in. They threatened me again. That's the true reason why I never talked.
I was shocked, confused, scared and sad at the same time. This happened to him. Why would they do this to him.
I texted back immediately after I finished his text.
Dean, I am sooooo sorry this happened to you. If that happened to me or my brother, I don't know what I would do. I'm so sorry that happened. I finished.
Yeah, it was hard. Don't tell Sam please.
His brother should know I kept thinking in my head.
Dean I promise I won't say anything but you got to tell him before he finds out by accident.
I typed.
I know I want to but I don't want him to feel like it is his fault.
He typed back.
I understand, but maybe he needs to know. If you want Gabe can be there when you say it. He has never told anyone my secrets and he won't tell yours. He could be there for Sam.
Dean didn't answer for a while. I was going to put my phone down and go to sleep but then I got the text back.
Okay, I'll do it but I want you there please.
Of course I'll be there. I have to go. I have to get to school early because I need to talk to our teacher about handing in our project on Monday. Good night Dean.
Night Cas was the last thing I saw before I feel asleep.