Courage: Chapter 18

Gabe POV:
Sam was running towards Dean. I looked back to Cas. "Do you think they are going to be okay?" I asked. Cas looked at me "I honestly don't know but I hope so." "You really like him don't you?" I said. Cas looked back at Dean and nodded "I don't think I like him but I think I love him" Cas said as he looked back at me. I smiled and he smiled back. After a few minutes we looked back to the brothers. They were hugging. We started to walk closer to them and closer. Sam kept looking back at me and then Dean. As soon as we got there. Everything took me by surprise.

Sam POV:
"I am going to do it" I said when I looked back at Dean. He smiled "its about time" he said. I laughed and looked back at Gabe. As soon as they got there Gabe started to talk. "Hey, you guys alright? We didn't know if we should come or not but we were wondering if you guys would like to go out for lun-" I interrupted him by kissing him. Hard. He didn't kiss back until a few seconds. He grabbed my neck and pulled me closer. We let go when we heared a camera snap. I looked back at Cas and Dean and they were taking pictures. "Hey, you guys bet on us so we took pictures" Dean said. Cas laughed and looked at Dean. He saw that he had tears in his eyes. He grabbed Dean and walked to the slide. I looked back at Gabe and I saw him smiling. I smiled back. "Does this mean we are together or were you just making me stop talking because I honestly don't know. A lot of people say I ramble a lo-" I kissed him again. "Do you want to be?" I asked. He nodded "yeah, I really do" he said. We smiled at eachother. I looked back to Cas and Dean. Cas looked like he was having a serious talk to Dean. Dean was blushing but smiling. It looked like Cas stopped talking and Dean pulled him in for a kiss and talked to him. Cas couldn't stop smiling or blushing either. I laughed and looked back at Gabe. He was looking at the same thing. "What do you think they said to each other?" Gabe asked. I shrugged "I don't know but I kinda want to know because I have never seen Dean blush that much." I said and Gabe laughed. They walked back over hand in hand and smiled at us. "So you guys finally together?" Dean said. I laughed and looked at Gabe and. "Yes, we are finally together" I said. "But one thing I really need to know is that what the hell did Cas do to you to make you blush?" I finished.  "Umm, well" Dean said.

AUTHORS NOTE:
Sorry I really wanted to leave it on a cliffhanger. Thanks for reading. I will post the next chapter tommorow so you could see what Dean and Cas will say to eachother. I wonder what it could be!!😝