Wedding: Chapter 31

Dean POV:
Today is the day!!! It is my wedding day. I am so happy to marry my angel but I am also nervous.

It took us a while to finally find someone to marry us and plus we wanted to wait until we got out of college. Our wedding is going to be at our house. Our back yard is huge because it's a farm house. After the wedding we will have a reception with food. Chicken, mash potatoes, and different types of vegetables with a bun and gravy, its going to be amazing. We got a chocolate cake for dessert, I wish it was pie but whatever. I am just so happy to marry the love of my life. My rock.

I stayed at Sam and Gabe's house last night. I wanted to stay with Cas but Sam and Gabe made us do the traditional thing. I woke up and went down stairs to see a lot of food. I looked at Sam who was smiling. "This is the last 2 hours of your single life" Sam said. I laughed and sat down. We ate all of our food. Pancakes, bacon, eggs, toast, sausages. We had the hole nine yards and it was amazing but I might regret it tonight.

I finished my food and went upstairs. I jumped in the hot shower. I got out and brushed my teeth. I dried myself off and I put on my suit with my blue tie to match Cas's eyes. I styled my hair. I spiked it up and I put hair gel in it. I went down stairs and met my brother who is going to be my best man. "Do I look ok?" I asked Sam, he smiled and nodded. We went to my baby and we drove to my new house which was a half an hour to get there from Sam's house. We got out of the car with 15 minutes left to spare. "I am going to go see Gabe, I'll be with you in a bit" Sam said. I nodded. I walked inside. I was on my phone texting Cas how excited I am and that I love him which he agreed to. My uncle Bobby walked in and saw me. "It's time to go"  he said. I smiled and we walked out. I walked down the aisle and everyone was staring up at me I smiled. I reached the priest and Sam. Gabe was on the other side. I smiled at him and Gabe smiled back. The music started to play. I looked to the door and Cas was their with his green tie. He looked so beautiful. I smiled at him and he smiled back. He reached me and I gave him my hand which he took. I leaned over "you look so beautiful, angel" I whisperd, he smiled "and you look handsome, my cuddlebug" he whispered back. I smiled at him.

Cas POV:
We looked at the priest and he smiled.

"We are all gathered here today, to marry this beautiful couple" the priest said. I looked at Dean and he looked at me. We were smiling.

"Do you Dean Winchester, take this man, Castiel Novak, to be your husband. To have and to hold in sickness and in health for as long as you should live?" the priest asked. "Yes sir" and gave me my new ring. We smile at eachother. "And do you Castiel Novak, take this man, Dean Winchester, to be your husband. To have and to hold in sickness and health for as long as you shall live?" He asked me. "I definitely do" I said as I gave Dean his ring. We were still smiling at eachother, looking in eachothers eyes. "I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may kiss" the priest said. "About time" Dean said. Everyone laughed including the priest and myself. He leaned in and I met him half way. He grabbed my face and kissed me. We pulled away when everyone was clapping. We smiled at eachother. "I love you" Dean said. "I love you to" I finished. We grabbed eachother hands and we walked down the aisle.

We were all outside, thank God it was nice out. Me and Dean changed into something comfy after all the pictures were taken. We ate our food and now it's time for dessert. I could tell Dean wanted pie when we were trying to choose a cake for the wedding so I secertley bought one. We cut the cake and we smashed it on eachothers faces. We smiled and laughed. We whipped our faces and before we ate I stopped everyone. "Before we eat dessert. I have a little surprise for my handsome husband" I got off stage and Dean looked at me confused. I went behind the table and picked up a freshly baked pie. I told Dean to turn around. He did. I walked up to him and held the pie out. "Okay, turn back now" I said. He turned around and he smiled wide. "This is one of the best reasons on why I love you." He said. Everyone laughed. He leaned and kissed me on the lips. "Thank you my angel" he said. "Your welcome" I said. We finished our meal and we had our first dance as a married couple. We danced for a while with all of our family and close friends. Dean went to get a water bottle and came back and wrapped his arms around me and started sucking on my neck which caused me to blush but I wanted him to keep going because it felt good. He pulled away and I groaned. He smirked at me. "I am going to talk to your brother, he said he wanted to talk to me when I got water" he said. I nodded at him. "We will finish later" he whispered in my ear. I nodded quickly. He smirked and slapped my ass as he went to go talk to Gabe.