Love is in the air: Chapter 19

Cas POV:
I laughed at what Dean said to Sam and Gabe. I looked back to and I saw he had tears in his eyes. I grabbed his hand and we walked to the slide. "Are you okay?" Dean asked. I turned around to face him "I should be asking you that. When I saw you crying I wanted to come hug you and kiss you until you were okay. I don't like you." At that Dean looked like he was starting to cry. He looked down and he wasn't looking in my eyes. I bent down so I could see him. "I dont like you, but I love you" I said, he looked up. He smiled and he was blushing. "I love you so much. I'm sorry I scared you into thinking that I didn't like you." He laughed. "I wasn't scared I was just sad because you said you didn't like me but I love you as well" he finished. Now it was my turn to blush. I hugged him and kissed him. "I love you" I said "I love you to" he finished. We smiled at eachother and walked back to Sam and Gabe. I heared Dean ask if they were together but all I could pay attention was Deans eyes. I only got back to reality when Dean said "umm, well." I looked back at Sam and Gabe. "What did you say? I was kinda not paying attention" I said. Gabe laughed "You weren't just paying attention, you were staring at him the whole time. You were in the zone while looking at his eyes" Gabe said. I looked at Dean and he was smiling at me. "They were wondering what we said to eachother that made us blush" Dean said. I looked back to Sam and Gabe. "It isn't any of your guys business but I said I love him" I said. Sam and Gabe looked at eachother. "And I said I loved him back" Dean finished. I kissed him on the cheek and give his hand a squeeze. I smiled and looked back at Sam and Gabe. They look happy. "Does anyone want food, its kinda weird for me to stand in the middle of the park when they're kids coming right now" Dean said. I looked to where he was looking. He was right. Kids are coming outside with their parents and going to the swings. I looked back and Sam and Gabe nodded. We walked away from the swings and walked down the street to a diner. I looked up at it and it's my family's diner. Novak's diner. I looked to Gabe. "We should have picked a better name for this place." Gabe looked at me and nodded. "Wait you guys own this place? Ever since I moved here I always went to this place. They food is amazing but the waiter was being weird. He was talking about the apocalypse and kept calling us hot. He also said some weird shit." Sam said. Me and Gabe laughed. "That would be one of our older brothers. Lucifer. He likes to say that because he is named like the devil. We are all named after angels. Michael, the oldest. Luci, the second oldest. Cas, the third oldest and" Gabe said but someone else finished. "You, the annoying, trickster and candy loving but lovable little brother."
I looked infront of us. Lucifer was standing by the door about to open the diner. "Hey it's the two hot guys that keeps leaving before I could give them my number." Luci finished. I looked back to Sam and Dean. They look shocked. Dean looked back at me. Our eyes meet. He had fear in them but before I could do anything. My big idiot brother, went to Dean and held out his hand. Dean looked down. "Hey, my name is Lucifer but call me Luci" he said. Dean just nodded and went behind me. I looked behind me. Dean was standing there trying to hide his face. He put his head on my shoulder and hid his face in my neck. His arms were wrapped around me. I looked back to Luci. He was so confused. "Sorry Luci but he is taking and very shy" Gabe said. Luci just nodded and looked to Sam. Luci walked up to him. "Hey, nice to meet you. I'm Lucifer but call me Luci" he held out his hand. Sam took it. "Hey, I'm Sam and that is my big brother Dean but like Gabe said he is very shy." Luci just nodded. I looked to Gabe and you could tell he was ready to fight Luci.

Gabe POV:
I saw Sam shake Luci's hand and introduce himself and Dean. I was so jealous. I saw Cas look at me but all I could look at was Luci. I walked up to Sam and kissed him. I turned around to face Luci also. "Sorry buck-o but he is taking to." Luci looked mad. "Why do hot guys like those two want to date you two?" "We honestly don't know" Cas and I said at the same time. We looked at eachother and smiled. "Well then come in, it looks like it's starting to snow again." Luci said. We both nodded and went inside with Sam and Dean. I looked to Sam and he was looking at Dean. I looked to Dean. He looked scared and cold. He was still hiding behind Cas. "Hey Mikey, We got our two brothers inlove with the two hotties that came in here like everyday when it was Christmas break." We stopped walking and Dean was still hiding him self more into Cas. His arms were still wrapped around him tightly. I felt bad. "Hey, Gabe and Cas. Who are these two?" Mikey said. I looked up. "This is Sam and that is Dean" I said. "Well it's nice to meet you two. I'm Michael but call me Mike" he held out his hand to Sam to shake and he did. He walked over to Dean and held out his hand but he just buried his face into Cas neck even more. "Sorry, he is pretty shy." Cas said and Mike just nodded and walked behind the counter. "So what can I get you guys to start off with?" Mikey said "The usual for all of us, I guess" I said and everyone nodded expect for Dean who is still hiding. We walked to a table. And sat down. Dean was looking a way from us, I looked to Sam and Cas and they just shrugged. "So, Dean how has work been?" Sam asked. He just shrugged. I put my hand on Sam's shoulder. "He is probably just scared. Just leave him be for a second" I whisperd to Sam. He nodded. I looked back to Dean. Why is he upset? What is wrong?