Explain: Chapter 26

Authors note:
Sorry I didn't post sooner, I was at a local fair. But here you go. I hope you enjoy!😃

Dean POV:
I was watching a show when I felt Cas nudge me. I looked up and he pointed to Gabe. I sat straight up, pain hitting me in the stomach. Cas was rubbing my back. I looked back to Gabe and he was looking down. He looked at my parents, Sam and Cas and asked if he could talk to me alone. They nodded and walked out. Gabe walked up to me. I was looking away from him.
Flashback:
I was almost at Gabe's house when he asked something. "When you got, well you know. Why didn't you tell your brother? I know you are hidding something, so don't lie to me." I looked at him. "N-nothing" I said. "You are lying. Just tell me the truth please. If you don't want me to tell anyone then I won't. Just don't lie" he said. I looked back to the road and kept my mouth shut. "Dean! Just tell me." I was angry at that point. "It happened more than once OK!" I yelled at him. He jumped a little but I continued. "He did it to me more than once. The only person that knows is my uncle Bobby. Me and my uncle kept it a secret because we knew what would happen. The guy kept threaten me saying he would catch my house on fire with my family inside. So I didn't tell anyone and you better not to!" I half yelled to Gabe. I looked back to the road. "I'm so-." That's when another car hit my side of the car and it flipped a couple of times and we hit the tree. Gabe looked at me and I looked at him. I felt dizzy and passed out. The I woke up a month later and Gabe is here.
End of flashback:
I didn't stare at Gabe at all. "Dean, look at me" Gabe said. I didn't move so he grabbed my face and forced me to look at him. "You need to tell Sam, your parents or Cas. You need to talk to someone" he said. "My brother loves you and never left your side when you were here. Tell someone that you were ra-" I yelled at him. "Don't say that word!" I said. I stood up and winched at the pain but walked away from Gabe anyway. I walked out of my room. I looked around. I saw Cas sitting in the waiting area with Sam and my parents. I walked the other way from them. "Dean, please. You got to tell them or someone!" I heared Gabe yell. I turned around and saw that Cas and Sam were walking my way. I walked backwards. Cas looked at me confused. He stopped beside Gabe with Sam. They looked at me and both spoke at the same time. "What were you going to tell us?" I looked to Gabe and he was just about to tell them. "It happened more than once. They threatened my family and blackmailed me. I'm sorry I didn't tell you two but I just couldn't, the only one that knows is my uncle Bobby and Gabe because they figured it out." I looked down. "I understand if you don't want to see me or talk to me." I said as I turned around. I started walking away but got stopped by Sam running infront of me and hugging me. "I am sorry Dean. That shouldn't have happened to you. You are one of the best brothers anyone could ask for. I'm sorry this happened to you, it shouldn't happen to anyone" Sam said. I hugged him back. "Believe me I wanted to tell you but I didn't want anyone to get hurt because of me, I wouldn't be able to live with myself" I said. We were still hugging when I felt some touch my arm. I looked over at Cas. He smiled and I smiled back. I stopped hugging Sam and he went off to go talk to Gabe. I looked back to Cas. When Cas looked back, he was looking at Sam and Gabe. When he turned around my head went down. He started to talk.

Cas POV:
I was shocked. This happened to Dean more than once. I just stood there. I didn't do anything. I felt someone slap my head, I looked over and saw Gabe. "Go to him. He just said that he understands if you don't want to see him or talk to him" Gabe said. I looked back at Dean and saw him hugging his brother. I walked to him and put my hand on his arm. He looked at me and I smiled. He smiled a little back. He let go of Sam and looked to me. Sam walked away and started to talk to Gabe. He looked angry at Gabe. I looked back to Dean his head was down. "I love you and I never want this to happen to you again. I still wanna be with you. I even want to marry you one day" I said. Dean looked at me and smiled. "Really?" he asked. I smiled and nodded and he smiled back "me two" he said as he walked up to me and kissed me and I kissed back. We were still kissing but stopped when we heard someone talk. We looked at eachothers eyes. "Dean, I am sorry. I didn't mean to force you to tell anyone, I just thought you need someone to talk to." I looked to Gabe. "Its okay" Dean said. I looked back to Dean and kissed his cheek and intertwined our hands. He looked at me and smiled. "I love you" he said. I smiled "I love you to."