Chapter 4

Guys I feel so stupid! I spelled Aomine's name wrong I spelled it Aiomine I feel so dumb xD sorry about that guys. Typo!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 4:
A Challenging Game: Kagami vs Kimber

Mitobe jumped back, and Kagami jumped up for the ball. But Kimber's feet stayed planted. "Why wouldn't he jump for that?" Riko tisked. "Because, he knows that Kagami's strength lies in his legs." Kuroko said. "But how?" Riko questioned. "It's one of the reasons he was one of the generation of miracles children. He can see the strength of a player through his eyes. Did you notice that their like Akashi-kun's?" Kuroko asked. Riko looked closer and gasped. "Oh my god...duel colored..." She said quietly.

Kimber had been beating Kagami to the basket and he jumped the same time as the other. "Nice try." Kagami growled. But before gravity took its toll, Kimber tipped the ball and it never made it into the basket. "Don't get cocky yet." Kimber warned before darting to the other side of the court. He slowed his dribble and let Kagami beat him to the basket. 'Time to wear you out.' He thought to himself. He dribbled around for four seconds then shot the ball at the three point line. Kagami was stunned. He had gone to block the other but, he was on the other side of the three point line. On the left, leaving Kagami on the right.

Riko stared in shock. "That's another one of the reasons. His incredible speed. And we can't forget the fact th-" Kuroko was cut off, when Riko covered his mouth. "Don't ruin the surprises Kuroko-kun." The girl chuckled. Kagami was beaten down the court again! And it was ticking him off. Kimber would not get out of his face, but Kagami did what he knew. He tried to go threw will sheer power. Then Kimber stooped and kept his feet planted. "Another reason. He knows what to do, and when to do it. He never gets a foul. But he's always fouled on." Kuroko explained. Riko's whistle blew. "Offensive foul on Kagami-kun! Hizuki-kun's ball." Kimber took the ball and chuckled. Kagami was attempting a press. Kimber had nine seconds to wear him out. He darted forward, then back, then to his sides. Kagami couldn't keep up! Kimber ran back to cross the line but, he was sloppy, and Kagami grabbed the ball, shooting just in front of the three point line. Three to three.

The game had worn on, and the score was thirty nine to thirty nine. Kuroko sighed, shaking his head. "What is it Kuroko-kun?" Riko asked. "Hizuki-kun....he's being lazy." Riko's eyes widened in shock. She had just noticed that, Kagami was out there panting, sweaty, and ready to finish, while Kimber was relaxed, hardly any moisture on his body, and his breathing was unbearably quiet. There were three seconds left and Kimber had been on the other side of the basket. On Kagami's side. He stepped back, and the clock started, then Kimber did it. "Another reason. His never missing, full court, left handed shot." Kuroko said as Kimber shot, making it into his basket, winning by three. Kagami hissed. He could tell Kimber had been going easy on him. "No fun Hizuki-kun. You didn't even show them any acrobatics." Kuroko teased. "Acrobatics?" The whole team questioned. "I'm sure I could." Kimber chuckled.

Kuroko and Kimber discussed a few things and decided something. "Mitobe-kun, could you stand at the bottom right box down there?" Kuroko asked. Mitobe shrugged and nodded, walking down to the basket. He stood where Kuroko had been gesturing and then Kuroko handed Kimber the discarded game ball. "No show them." Kuroko said quietly. The whole team stared skeptically. "Keep your feet planted and stay still Mitobe-kun!" Kuroko called. Kimber started a right handed dribble then, BAM! Kimber bolted down the court and before they knew it he was down near Mitobe, who was as curious as ever. Kimber jumped, feet kicking off of Mitobe's chest, back flipping into the basket, his slender frame allowing him through. Riko, Kagami, Kiyoshi, Hyuga, Izuki, Koganei, and a now on the floor, Mitobe where all stunned. How was that possible? Kimber was being lazy though so, he essentially landed flat on his ass. "Stop being lazy!" Kuroko chuckled. The whole team realized that the blunette was happier with the fiery blonde around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I thought I'd give y'all another chapter. I might even get the fifth one in today too! Stay tuned for Chapter 5: The Basketball That Kuroko Plays: Kimber Helps With Training?! Love ya! Thanks for 19 reads and 4 votes! Constructive criticism is very welcomed!