Chapter 6

Chapter 6:

Learning Languages!; Himuro and Kimber know each other?!

It was a Saturday. And sadly for Kimber he had a huge test in his Italian class on Monday that he was having great troubles studying for. He sighed as he flipped through the papers horribly infuriated. A text on his phone snapped him back into reality. 'Hey, Hizu-chan, do you have a minute?' It was from Himuro! He went to school with him in America and heard that Tatsuya had come back to Japan as well. 'Make it quick, I'm studying my Italian...' He said back. Another text erupted from the phone and he looked back, reading it. 'Im great with Italiano. But I, struggling with my Swedish. I've got a test next week....' He texted back quickly. 'Im good with Swedish, come over we can study maybe" he out his phone down. One more text came saying that Himuro would be there soon.

After about ten minutes, a knock on the door caused Mizu to erupt into wild barking. "Shh!" Kimber scolded opening the door. The puppy was silenced. "Hi! What's up?" Himuro chuckled embracing Kimber with a hug. Kimber chuckled and hugged him back. The two sat down and thought about ways to help each other study. "I know. We'll put some words in English in a few cups," he started, getting a two cups, two sheets of paper, and two pens. "And guess what they are." Kimber smiled. "That's a great idea Hizu-chan!" Himuro smiled. So they put a few in English words in a jar and handed them to each other."Okay, you first Himuro!" Kimber chucked. Himuro pulled a ripped piece of paper and read the word; "ear...ear?!" He chuckled. "Its that one letter that you have trouble saying." Kimber hinted. "Ack?" He questioned. Kimber nodded. "Is it...Åke?" Kimber shook his head. "Öra." Kimber laughed. "Okay your turn you go!" Kimber pulled a paper out. "Hungry...is it famé? Famoso?" Hizuki shook his head. "Affamoso." Himuro laughed. "0 to 0. Your turn." Himuro grabbed another piece. "Forehead, pana!" He chuckled. "Yeah! 0-1 my turn." Kimber laughed pulling out another. "Hungry...voler...volio...." He gasped as it came to his head, "Volere, Volere!" Kimber said quickly.

Himuro pulled another paper out. "Hi. Hej." They both chuckled, as Kimber used a really high Italian accented voice. "Hehehej." "Bag...casa?? No that's home...bulgato?" Himuro shook his head. "Borsa. Thank you very much. Tack så mycket!" Himuro chuckled. "Is bad pronunciation but yes." "That was perfect!" Kimber chuckled, pulling out a piece. "Twenty. Venti." Kimber smiled as Himuro pulled a paper out. "Red is röd!" He chuckled. Kimber nodded pulling some more scrap paper out. "Uh dog...Inu....Perro...Cané!" Kimber laughed at how he had to pronounce it it three other languages first. "Beautiful....ohhh...vaker!" "That's close enough." Kimber laughed. "Vakker." He said emphasizing the 'k.' "Whatever, is the same thing!" Himuro snickers shoving the other. "Thank you. Grazi!" Kimber laughed. "Cars. Bilar!" Himuro smiled. Kimber did his high voice again. "Bilar...bilar! How a bout one car?" He smiled. "Bil." Kimber repeated it back still in a high voice. "Bil!" Kimber pulled another out. "Girl....a girl...ragazza." He said turning his head to the other. "That's right!" He smiled.

They where down to their last four. The score was 6 to 6. Himuros turn. "Good day. God dag." Himuro gave Kimber's cup to him. "Restaurant. Ristorante" he smiled taking his cup. Himuro pulled another out. "Oh nooooo! Goodbye. Okay. Heh. Hej...hej vok! H-hej dung, hej da, hej da!" Himuro hollered. 7 to 7. Kimber grabbed a piece. "Water. Acqua!" "Okay mine is, yellow...oh no! Is it like...golden?" He questioned. "Erm...kinda?" Kimber laughed. "Uh....god....gol..." Kimber laughed, counting down. "10...9...8" "no just a one more! Just a little hint! Gol...gol...god jullia...." He murmered. "No, is gul." "Gul! God julla!, it's so similar, is so similar!" He laughed. 8 to 7. "Home. casa!" Kimber called. Himuro picked up his last piece of paper. "Oo...good morning. Ah god morgon." Himuro laughed. They where tied, if Kimber got this he won. "Pug...uhm...Puga!" Kimber yelled. He had won. The two chuckled, it had been nice to see the other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey y'all! If this looks familiar it was based of of "Language Challenge. Swedish vs Italian" posted on YouTube by Marzya aka pewdiepie's girlfriend. :3 hope you liked it and I'll be posting more soon.