Chapter 17

Chapter 17:

Where's Your Proof? Kimber's Failed Attempt At Blackmailing The Blackmailer?

Kimber was stunned. Had he really been put in this situation? It only took about ten seconds, and he had nothing. Let's backtrack a little bit.

Kimber had been walking home from school that day, and that's when everything happened. He had run into his old red headed captain, which he didn't deem as very unusual, but still. Akashi had asked him to come to a get together he had been setting up for the Generation of Miracles, and to have Kuroko come as well. But, he set the date for January twenty eighth. That coming Saturday. But Serin had a game against Kirisaki Daīchi, and that wasn't something he wanted to miss. "No way, Akashi. We have a game." He growled out as Akashi kept pressing matters. Then the red head pulled his phone out. Uh oh. Not good. "What're you..." Kimber's words stopped when Akashi cut him off. "Really? Cause, you didn't seem to mind skipping your last practice doing this." He said, with an evil smile, showing Kimber a horrid picture. It was him and Hyuga, doing none other than having sex.

"I advise that you think this over, Kimber." Th red head laughed, pulling the iPhone 5S back to himself. "I...but...ugh. Fine, we'll go." He growled out turning to leave once again. Akashi gave a chuckled when he won. He always won, because he was always right. "He finally gave, just as I said." He said with a laugh.

______________________________________________

It was Friday. The next day, Kimber would be forced into a reunion with people he hadn't spoken to for two years. But, he didn't really have a choice. He needed to blackmail the blackmailer but how? Akashi was so good at that, he'd been doing it since the beginning of middle school! He blackmailed Kimber into joining the basketball club dammit! But then, he thought he saw the golden opportunity.

Kimber walked up, sliding behind a building as he watched Akashi, and Aomine walk out of a washroom. "Thanks for that Akashi, I really needed that heh" Aomine chuckled awkwardly as he pat the smaller red head's back. "Heheh yeah..." He chuckled back as he whiled his mouth. "So, committing some dirty deeds of your own, eh Akashi?" Kimber laughed deviously. Aomine and Akashi jumped at the Cherry Blonde's words. "Eh? Oh....heheh Hizuki-Kun...we were just...uh" "save it, Aomine." Kimber hissed, glaring at the red headed captain. "What is this Kimber, what do you want?" Akashi growled defensively. "I'm not going on Saturday." He said simply. "Do you really want me to ruin, not only your reputation, but Hyuga's reputation as well? Your team will be the laughing stalk of the basketball circuit if I leak that photo." Akashi said calmly, yet sternly. "What about you? Huh. How will your team react to you giving head to Tōō?" Kimber shot back. Akashi only laughed. "You think, that my team will believe you over their captain? You have exactly no physical evidence Kimber. I suggest you back off, and keep your ass out of my business, or else." The captain had him beat. The Rakuzan team would have to be trusting his words and that wasn't going to happen. Just has he had been walking Akashi glanced back. "See you tomorrow, Kimber."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pretty short, but oh well :3 thanks for 3k+ reads!