Im back<3 (please read)

I've been gone for quite a while haven't I? I'm really sorry guys! I had forgotten my password and didn't really wanna bother trying to remember which email I'd used to make this account. I'm going to inform you all of three things:

1- I will be adding another fanfiction from another account of my//coughcough@_chiisanakouhai_coughcough// a Blue Exorcist one. I may be possibly adding my original story Saints Of The Grave IF you guys want to read my original book.

2- I will be updating more regularly and with my new, not cracked phone, it's going to be easier for me to type.

3- I have a new editor now. He's going to be reading and editing everything I write so I won't have ten million errors in my fan fictions anywhere. I'll also be using a higher vocabulary and better imagery so that the fics don't seem so bland.

Lastly,

4- I will be re-writing The Seventh Miracle. I will be changing some things, and I will be making it better. This post will also be put directly in My status because I want ALL readers to know.

I'm truly sorry that I've been such a terrible admin and I'm sorry that I've been so lazy with my writing. I guarantee that I won't be anymore, my editor won't allow me. He's also decided that once I'm finished rewriting The Seventh Miracle he will be giving me weekly deadlines on all three fanfictions so you guys will never have to with about not having an update again :3 thanks for sticking around and I will be making a new story entitle "The Seventh Miracle(A KnB Fanfiction...WARNING: Yaoi) " and if you want to read the new updated version read that one. if you want to read the old one, read it before I kill it!(delete it)