Chapter 15

Told y'all I was working on 15 Psh y'all pirate Hookers didn't believe me TTuTT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 15:

My Boyfriend's Back And You're Gonna Get In Trouble~!

After a few hours of hot make out sessions in their room, Kimber was beginning to get restless. He needed to move around. Plus, it was literally getting hot in there. He was sweating it was so hot! Hyuga seemed tired too. They didn't really have much else to do because neither of them wanted to go any further. Plus, how cliché is having sex in a hotel room? Too cliché for them apparently. They were also confused on their relationship. What the hell were they? Friends with benefits? Doesn't that only work if they had sex without dating? Right now, they decided that it was just....complicated.

Kimber had left the room with Hyuga, wanting to stretch out. "Let's go get something to drink." Hyuga panted out, heavily. He give a yawn as he felt sleep wanting to come to him. Kimber nodded, and sat, waiting in the dining room, as Hyuga got their drinks. He felt kind of awkward...just sitting there. All alone. It made hims so sad. Kimber rested his head on folded arms as he leaned onto the table closing his eyes to relax. He didn't move when he felt an arm around his shoulder, predicting it to be Hyuga. But he found that he was wrong when he heard an unknown voice. "Hey cutie, what're you here all alone for?" A taller male. Looking up, Kimber's gaze met a the stare of an unknown male, with dark cocoa eyes, and molten chocolate hair. "I'm not...a-uh. I'm not alone." He said shakily, trying to get out of the other's grip. He couldn't though. It was horrible. The other chuckled evilly, gripping Kimber's right wrist and yanking him down... Hard... Kimber gasped and gave a whimper. The darker haired other chuckled evilly, tugging on his wrist a few more times, sending electrifying pain to swim throughout his joints.

It felt like forever before Hyuga came back. Not. Good. Hyuga growled as he set down the drinks he had gotten and went behind the other male, glaring at him. He was about the same height. Hmph. Hyuga saw his chance, and lurched forward, head butting the other in the back of the neck. The male stumbled back, and Hyuga moved out of the way. He would've done more if security hadn't come but, what ever. He pushed passed a few people and slid down next to Kimber. "'Your shoulder's never going to heal at this rate. How do you always end up in trouble?" Hyuga sighed. Kimber turned his head. He was defiantly eye candy. But...no one can have him. Kimber was his. No one else. He couldn't wait until he'd get hugs, and love, and all of the kisses...in the world! Hyuga shook his head. "What're you thinking?" Kimber asked skeptically. Hyuga chuckled. "It's nothing, Hizuki." He lied, nervously. "Lying, pervy Senpai..." He hissed out, turning his head from the other. Hyuga hissed and glared at the Cherry Blonde. "I'm not bei-" Kimber covered his captain's mouth. "No. It's fine..." He whimpered. "Can we go lie down for a while?" He asked with big eyes. Hyuga's face lit up a bright red, as he nodded, half carrying, half walking with the other male.

Kimber glanced up at Hyuga a few times, wondering how it would be when they would lay in the same bed. He didn't really remember the night before. He had been way too exhausted. The Seirin captain flicked his gazed down to the Cherry Blonde. "What is it? Why do you keep staring at me like that?" He asked quietly. To this day, Kimber has no clue why he said this so bluntly. He just remembers wondering if that at that moment, he had been like Kuroko. "I just wondered what it'll be like to sleep next to you." Both Hyuga, and Kimber's ears went red, along with there cheeks, in a bright red blush. "That's...weird." The captain sighed. Kimber could feel his heart sink when he heard this. He felt like dying. Just dying. "Oh...I...sorry...I didn't mean for it to s-seem like I-...like I uhm..." Kimber couldn't seem to process what he was thinking. Hyuga bit his lip, feeling guilty and chuckled. "I didn't mean it like that, it's weird because you've already slept next to me." He reassured the blonde. Kimber looked up and smiled brightly, relief flooding his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aww what a cute ending! I'll start chapter 16 soon my lovelies. Follow me in instagram! @vampire_ghost_!