Chapter 18

Chapter 18:

Touch Him, And I'll Kill You; Kimber Shows His True Bond With Akashi?!

That morning, Kimber pulled himself out of bed unwillingly and sighed. "I don't want to see them today." He groaned. He flipped his phone open. 11:00 in the morning. "Ugh. Man, someone please put me in the hospital...then I'll have a good excuse why I can't go..." He moaned in annoyance. "But even so, Akashi would still leak that photo." Kimber looked up, to meet the icy eyes of Kuroko. "Meh. I'd be surprised but I'm too tired. Anyway, let's get on with it, Kuroko. How long have you been in my apartment?" Kimber asked with a long sigh. "I just got here." The boy remarked. Kimber nodded and pulled himself out of bed and slipped some clothes over the boxers he slept in. "Alright, let's go. Akashi wants us there by noon for lunch." He sighed as he clipped Lucia's leash to her collar. He did the same thing Mizu. "I need to send Mizu back home... She has no reason to be here anymore. I should send them both back, because my pills are working to keep me focused, I think I'll send them back." He sighed. As much as he loved having Mizu and Lucia there, they served no purpose. "Just send Mizu back. If you run out of medicine unexpectedly, you'll need her." Kimber nodded. He dropped the dogs off at Rique's apartment then they both headed toward Akashi's place.

Finally getting there, Kuroko rang the doorbell. "Oh gosh." Kimber sighed out. Akashi open edit he door. He was wearing a baggy tank top and oversized jeans. If his shirt wasn't so long, his deep red flannel (yeeeees flannel *u*) boxers would have been showing. His feet were bare as well, and he held something in his mouth. "What?" The red head asked as he stared blankly at the two. "Don't you 'what?' Me! You blackmailed me into being here, asshole!" Kimber hissed. Akashi's glare narrowed. "I know, I meant, what're you staring at me like that for." He hissed back. "We've just never seen Akashi-kun in such attire." Kuroko explained. Akashi nodded, pulling the object he held out of his mouth. It was... A straw? Yeah. One of those reusable plastic ones. "Still have that knack for chewing on things, heh?" Kimber asked, slipping his shoes off and sliding inside. Akashi shrugged, sticking the straw back into his mouth. Kimber remembered how Akashi used to have one pen in middle school that he'd never write with, he'd never lend out, he'd only chew on it. Akashi didn't know why, he just liked the feeling of chewing on something. Something hard, not all squishy like chewing gum. It's too sweet for him anyway. He'd rather something a lot spicier. "Atsushi and Ryouta are here. Daiki and Shintaro are on the way." Akashi explains as he gives a yawn.

Akashi wondered into the great room of his large, mansion-sized home and sat on Kise's lap, teasing Murisakibara a bit. It was fun to him. "What're you doing there, Akashichii~?" The blonde asked with a chuckle as he wrapped his arms around the red headed captain. Akashi gave another yawn and arched his back in a stretch as the blonde boy's arm pushed on it. Kise gave out a satisfied squeal, finding how the red head stretched "cute." Akashi sat, allowing Kise to cuddle and love on him for a bit, but soon saw Aomine slip silently through the great room entryway, that had no door. In the sunlight of the glass windows that stretched across the side wall, standing as tall as the ceiling, he saw that his former team mate wasn't happy to see him on Kise's lap. Aomine signaled, and Akashi faked a stretch, pushing his elbows up. Aomine took this opportunity and pulled Akashi from the blonde's lap, and swiftly plopping down on the couch, ignoring Kise's whining. Aomine nuzzled his nose into Akashi's neck, breathing in the small red head's scent. " you smell like that stupid model's cheap cologne." He sighed. "My cologne is not cheap!" Kise barked out, causing an eye roll from the other two.

Meanwhile, Kimber and Kuroko talked to Murisakibara a bit, and Kimber questioned him on how Himuro was doing. "How do you know Murochin?" The taller male asked with an arched brow. "I studied abroad for a year. I met him playing street ball." Kimber explained quietly. The purple haired teen nodded, to show that he understood. It was hard for Kimber to ignore everyone when they kept touching /his/ Akashi. But he kept himself restrained. As the two of them chatted a bit, Midorima slid through as quietly as ever. He pulled Akashi off of Aomine's lap and flopped him into the floor. "Aha!" The red head cried. Kimber stood up and growled. "Midorima!" The Cherry Blonde hissed. Akashi pulled his arm but,Midorima was too centered in glaring at Kimber to notice. He gripped harder with every yank Akashi gave. "Hah! Stop! Shintaro...you're hurting me." The red head barked out as he reached for Murisakibara. "Atsushi...." Kimber's heart sunk a bit when he wasn't the one Akashi called for. When Akashi didn't beckon for him, it hurt. But then again, he was provoking Midorima and that's what kept hurting the other.

The tall, purple haired basketball center layer a hand on the left handed shooter's shoulder, causing an instant release. He pulled Akashi to his feet and checked his arm. Midorima had squeezed so hard, it began to bruise. "Ack...f-fuck." The point guard whimpered quietly as he let the other examine it. The bruise reminded Kimber of the one he had gotten after Aomine pulled his dislocated shoulder back into place. "Does it hurt..." The center asked. Akashi gave a gentle nod. "Alright." He sighed. "Okay, let's get lunch. I'm starving..." Murisakibara sighed out. Midorima latched himself around the red head, holding Akashi close. "Akashi...let's ditch these losers and go bang." Midorima said quietly. Akashi's expression changed, looking deeply worried. "Daiki..." He called as he looked stay the prodigy. "Nope. Nope. No, Midorima. Not gonna happen. It belongs to me." Aomine growled, causing the shorter green-haired male to release his beloved red head. "No, Akachin belongs to me." Murisakibara protested, clinging to the red head with a pout. "No! I want Akashichii! He's mine!" Kise whined pulling Akashi's waist.

Kimber stood still, glaring at the others and Akashi noticed his former team mate's jealousy. "I think it's clear who I belong to." Akashi said with a smirk. Kimber rolled his eyes in annoyance. The other three looked at their beloved captain with big eyes. Except Aomine. He just gave a snarling smirk. "I belong to Kimber on the weekends and Daiki during the week and all through winter months." He stated blankly. "What, why does Aomine get the whole winter?!" Kimber out bursted. "Because, he's warmer than you are. Daiki's body temperature is unnaturally high during the winter months, and mine drops so, it works, it wouldn't work with you..." He sighed out. "Ughhhh Kimber you have to make it work!" Akashi said in a 'duh' voice. Kimber growled pulling Akashi, hugging him from behind and resting his head on the other's shoulder. "If you touch him, Aomine. I will kill you." He pouted. It was true, even if he'd never admit it. Akashi was undoubtably his. Not even Hyuga could measure up to how much Akashi meant to him, even if he was an ass some times.

He'd never say it to Akashi's face. But Akashi was his undoubtably adorable, lovable captain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omg that took a while to do! Don't forget to check out my attack on Titan fanfic Attack On Inoue <3 thanks so much for all of the reads! I lobe you guys! I gave y'all an extra long chapter! I'll work more on it this weekend cause I'll be out of wifi and out of anything to do<3333