Chapter 11

Warning this chapter contains slight yaoi between Kimber and Aomine and a bit of Kimber and his captain *V* ooo Hyuga get chu some!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 11:

A Long Game; An Even Longer Ride Home

Aomine smirked as he held a struggling Kimber close to himself. No matter how much the Cherry Blonde would struggle, Aomine would not let go! "Yeah, Hizuki and I used to have a lil somethin' somethin' before...he left for America..." He chuckled, nuzzling his nose into Kimber's neck. Kimber kept pushing him away, but just struggling made him exhausted. Plus, he only had a left arm to work with, even if his legs where finally feeling rested. "Get off, Aomine!" He hissed as he reached to his team for help. Hyuga, Shun, and Kagami grabbed onto him, but where careful to not grab onto his right shoulder. "Aomine, let go of him!" Riko screamed. She needed Kimber to be relaxed, and rested for their game the next weekend. Aomine let go and chuckled. "My father's taking us to a vacation on the beach this weekend though, so we've got to go now! Come on team!" Riko called, jogging to a large van type of car. One of the nice ones with nine seats and leather interior. Four in the back three in the middle, two up front. The rest of the team road in Mitobe's car and followed behind.

As soon as Kagami, Kuroko, Teppei, and Shinji piled in the back, Hyuga and Shun helped Kimber into he middle seat. The two hopped in the car, and Riko jumped into he passenger seat. "Thanks for doing this dad." She smiled as she hugged her father. He hugged her back. "Anything for my wonderful daughter!" He glared back at the boy's in the back seat, and they all cringed. Kimber panted a bit, making sure that he didn't look at his shoulder. He refused to. "Let me see." Hyuga said shifting over, and tugging lightly at the other's jersey. Kimber relaxed his shoulder hesitantly. Hyuga puled the sleeve of Kimber's jersey down and examined the bruising that lined it. It was a dark purple where the other player's for had landed, and the back was bruised the same from where it had been knocked out of place. The top was probably bruising from Aomine pulling it back to where it needed to be. "I think you...Should go to the hospital." Hyuga said as he ran his finger tips lightly over Kimber's bruises. "He's fine now that it's in place again, but we definitely should be careful with the stress that the game next Friday will put on it. Anyway. Since you've all done so well with basketball, and so well with your grades, I took the liberty of taking you all to a resort and spa~ we won't be going to school until next Tuesday. You all get a four day weekend!" Riko smiled.

The entire team, aside from Hyuga and Kimber. Hyuga was still examining Kimber's bruises. He wanted to test a few things. Like how hard he had to push to get a reaction, or what ways Kimber could turn his arm. He lightly pushed on the top of Kimber's shoulder...no reaction. He was too detracted by his phone, texting Rique to take the dogs somewhere that they'd be safe until he got back. So, Hyuga took his opportunity to keep experimenting. He pushed down, hardly more than he already had, and Kimber pulled his shoulder away. So, Hyuga had discovered that Kimber couldn't take any weight on that shoulder at all. He'd hardly pushed on it, and the pain bothered Kimber.

The ride was soon proved to be long. When they left, it was five, now it was nine, and they still had five more hours to go... Kimber was getting tired, but right before he fell asleep, he'd jerk his head up again. Hyuga thought it was adorable but quickly shook his head. 'What the hell...I mean I know I'm bi, but am I seriously falling for a kid that's a year younger than me?' He thought annoyed. Shun saw how his classmate was glancing at the younger male and texted him. 'Come on bro, just make a move!!!' Hyuga looked back in shock. Then he got a text from no other than Shinji. 'Come on, you think he's adorable fighting sleep like that don't you x3 just make your move Hyuga! :3 ;3' he glared back at the cat faced moron. Kagami and Kuroko, thank god, where sleeping, leaning against each other. 'See, they don't care, and we all know that Kagami and Kuroko have got something goin on! Plus, he had a fling with Aomine, so it's not like he hasn't been introduced to the feeling of some guy on guy...' Hyuga gave him a 'you could've made that sound a lot less weird' glare as he hesitantly looked at the Cherry Blonde.

It was starting to annoy Shun. His best friend wasn't taking the chance needed to, to be happy. Kimber, oblivious to the three third years, was forcing his eyes open, staring at the road, and fighting sleep. Then Shun made his move. "Hey Hizuki." He whispered. Kimber looked at him sleepily. "Turn around, I wanna try something to loosen your stiff muscles." He offered. Kimber was hesitant at first, but soon enough turned, but kept his eyes on his team mate. Shun lightly coaxed him forward and as he did, Kimber felt his chest encounter his captain's warm side. He felt a bit embarrassed. "It's alright, you don't mind, do ya Hyuga?" Shun questioned evilly. "N-no it's fine." He chuckled, feeling a warm blush creep onto his cheeks. Kimber's eyes closed as Shun's skilled hands worked on his back. But this was difficult for Shun. Kimber was so tense, and most of that tension was built up in his right shoulder. His nimble fingers lightly pushed against Kimber's sore shoulder. It actually started relaxing. He sighed happily as light whines of pleasure slipped beyond the Cherry Blonde's lips.

Hyuga was going crazy. This was completely adorable. Soon, it was clear that Kimber was asleep, his cheek cuddled into his captain's toned stomach. Sooner than later, all seven of the players in that car where asleep. Hyuga rested against the passenger side window, his fingers intertwined in Kimber's hair, and Kimber lied on his captain's stomach, with Shun sleeping on his back, head resting on the back of the second year's neck. In the back, Kuroko's head rested on Kagami's shoulder, and Kagami's head lied on Kuroko's. Teppei's back leaned against Kagami's left shoulder, and Shinji had fallen asleep on Kuroko's lap. Riko had managed to stay awake, watching basketball games on her tablet. She had a personal wifi system so she could surf the web when she wanted. "Hey Riko." Her father chuckled tapping on his daughters headphones. "Hm?" She asked her dad. He just motioned to her team. "Heheh" she chuckled. "I guess I have nothing to worry about them. They all seem gay." The man sighed in relief.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG! How'd you guys like KimberxHyuga?! Cause I think it's cute! Any opinions, or others you want me to ship Kimber with? Or any other character ships that you'd like? Post em in the comments, I'll check out the ship with some fanfictions and we'll see. Love you all! Thanks so much for 182 reads and 10 votes!!!!!!!!! ~Kodi