Chapter 16 SMUT WARNING

Guys. I've done it. I let you guys have it~!<3 SMUT WARNING~<3! How many of you were waiting for this!? I was!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 16:

How Long Will You Make Me Wait, Senpai?

The next few days went by in a flash. Actually, that next couple weeks had gone by fast. Kimber and Hyuga were at a stand still, and Kimber didn't like it. It was horrible. He had been feeling an unbearable lust for the other and well, he was embarrassed to say anything but. What would he say? What would he do? Sighing at the thought, a little too loud, Hyuga stared at him questionably. "Hizu-Chan...what's wrong?" He asked, wrapping his arm around the younger. "I just. Hnnn..." He sighed at himself. He didn't know how to explain how he felt. He just didn't know. Finally, Kimber tried to explain everything. "Senpai. I..." He was struggling to continue to speak. "Well...it's just. I. I." Kimber couldn't seem to force these words out. Hyuga held the male close to himself, hating the others discomfort. "We're just at your apartment. No one will hear." He smiled softly holding Kimber near him. Tears instantaneously came to him. "Hyuga...I just. Hyu...ga..." He cried into the other's chest.

Hyuga was stunned. What had he done? He did something wrong. "Oi. Oi. Kimber!" He called to the other. Kimber's tears just wouldn't stop. Slowly, he reached down, pulling the other's chin upward, connecting their lips. Unlike their first kiss, in which was very hungry and over powering, this one was soft. Sweet. Hyuga was waiting for his entrance rather than asking for it. Kimber opened his mouth, pleading for the other. This was all he knew they'd do. They never go father than that. Hyuga pulled back lightly and panted into the other's ear. He licked up Kimber's neck, sucking at the tender skin were his jaw and neck would connect. Kimber gasped and let out a pitchy whine. Lucia barked and growled at Hyuga, assuming he'd been hurting Kimber. But the Serin Basketball captain ignored the dog, pushing Kimber onto his back, sitting in between the Cherry Blonde's legs. Kimber's discarded tears were falling down his red cheeks as he gripped the other tightly. "Ahhnnn Lucia, Go lay down!" He barked back, trying to sound stern, but clearly giving out whines. Lucia whimpered, slipping into the bed she had in the other room.

Hyuga panted into Kimber's neck, puffing out sharp breaths through his nose. "Kimber. I want you..." He growled out in annoyance. "Ahhhah...Hyuga....ehii....Senpai....take me." He gasped out, feeling his skinny jeans becoming tighter than usual. He felt something hard rubbing up against his ass and it wasn't hard to figure out what. He let out a loud-ish yet suppressed moan. He didn't expect this at all. Hyuga licked up Kimber's jaw to his chin and stared at the other, lust filling his dark eyes. Kimber pulled the captain's glasses off, setting the, on the nightstand before cuddling back to Hyuga. The basketball captain's hips rolled forward, and up, causing whining moans to rise up out of his moist throat like an erupting volcano. "Senpai...you. You me Senpai....." Kimber moaned out weakly. "Ahhah. Please. Senpai please. Faster." He begged. "Hurry." He didn't know how this all was going so fast.

Before he knew it, Kimber had been in only his shirt, lying in between Hyuga's legs, nuzzling himself into the third year's crotch. His legs were bent up under his body, and his arms were fumbling at the other's belt line. "Kimber. Do it.. With your mouth." He instructed, a devious smirk crossing his lips. Kimber nodded. Shakily and was about to try and figure out how the hell he'd manage all of that before the darker haired make unbuttoned his own pants. "There. I helped you. You do the rest." Hyuga's voice was breathy, and hitched, but still stern and demanding. Kimber nuzzled his nose into the other male's flannel (oh my god I fucking love flannel *^*) boxers and soon heard a rewarding moan, that was almost too soft. Kimber was getting annoyed. He wanted to use his hands, but being the asshole he was, Hyuga was pinning his hands behind his back.

Finally, Hyuga had given up with trying to force Kimber's hands back, getting annoyed with the Cherry Blonde's constant struggling. Kimber gave a happy gasp as he pulled his hands forward, wincing at the undesirable pain in his shoulders. They weren't suppose to be bending back like that but, it was fine now he guessed. Kimber reached into the other male's boxers, releasing his member. Hyuga growled at the unpleasurable coldness, but was satisfied when the cold air was replaced by the warm cavern of Kimber's mouth. Now, keep in mind, that Kimber was a virgin. He hadn't ever been subjected to this kind of physical arousment, but he'd seen enough porn to know where this was going. He had been bobbing his heads as he had seen so many females do for their male partners. Most would question why they were bottoming, but compared to Hyuga, Kimber knew that it was only natural. Hyuga looked around desperately for some kind of lubrication growling at the other when he couldn't find it. He yanked Kimber up, shoving three fingers in his mouth. Kimber submitting almost instantly, and sucking on them. After a few minutes, when Hyuga found that his fingers were slick enough, he pulled them from the other's mouth.

Kimber slid back down and claimed the other into his mouth once more. Hyuga took some time to slid his middle finger into Kimber's ass, earning a strained cry from the younger's mouth. He gave Kimber a bit of time to adjust before thinking things over. "Alright. I'm going to add another..." Kimber gave a slight nod to show that he understood. "...just...please don't bite down on my cock." He chuckled weakly. Kimber swallowed hard but nodded all the same. He wasn't expecting so much pain to come from it, but it. Hurt. Like. Hell. As Hyuga thruster his fingers in and out of Kimber's virgin ass,(I've always wanted to say that ^0^) the second year gasped and pulled his head up, biting down on the knuckle of his right thumb, drawing blood. Hyuga knew that stoping now would make things harder on the other.

It took a moment, but soon, Hyuga was able to coax the other into relaxing. "It...hurts..." He whimpered quietly as he slid back up. Hyuga nodded and rubbed his back nurturingly. "I know. Just give it a minute." He instructed. Kimber tried but. It was seemingly impossible.

-------------------------

Meanwhile, Akashi was getting annoyed. He was going to spy on Serin while they practiced, but... Kimber was not there. The red head chuckled easily any pulled his head back. "Oh. Kimber isn't here. I predicted as so." He gave a faint laugh, holding his chin in his index finger, with his thumb and middle finger holding up under his jaw, before deciding to venture to Kimber's apartment. "I'm going to come onto a good blackmail opportunity when I get there." He gave an evil glance back. The team was headed outside. Outside practice? So sweet. He continued to venture down to his best friends apartment.

As he reached the door, Akashi chuckled as he heard the strained moans of his old team mate. He slid inside and gave an unnoticeable sigh before peeking into the bedroom, and biting his bottom lip evilly. Snapping a quick picture of the couples heated montage before slipping back out. Good thing Lucia knew his scent. It would've been hard to sneak around if she didn't. Akashi slid back out of the apartment complex and swayed his hips as he walked, headed to his favorite Yosen high school basket ball player, that he would commit his own dirty deeds with. He debated over Atsushi or Daiki. Atsushi liked using food. That was nice and all but...he'd become very sticky when they were finished. Daiki was either too soft or too rough. Well. When in doubt...fuck Shintaro. Yeah. He'd visit a certain green haired, left handed player that he could easily seduce into pleasuring him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So. I'll continue some hard KimGa yaoi later x3 I love that ship name. Thank you for whoever gave it to me! I jut can't remember your user and I was writing this without wifi so I couldn't check! Anywhore, why don't you guys check out my Attack on Titan fanfic "Attack on Inoue." Just look it up, or click on my profile and check out my works oh and OMFG THANKS SO MUCH FOR 1.4k+ READS!!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! ~Love Momo