Chapter 10

Chapter 10:

Relationship?! What Relationship?!

Kimber's head turned shamefully looked back at Aomine. "Still having problems eh? Well. Let me help you out." The male chuckled. Kimber had forgotten that Tōō had a game against Kaijo which was after them. He didn't want Aomine treating him like this. Let's just say that., since Kimber is technically the youngest of the GoM, Aomine treats him like the baby. The navy haired male pulled Kimber's arm over his shoulder, his hand linked around Kimber's wrist. Aomine's other hand rested on Kimber's Cherry Blonde (blonde and red) head as he helped Kimber limp back to the bench. "Thanks Aomine..." Riko said quietly. "You know you can go that hard on your legs Hizuki..." Aomine knelt down and pulled Kimber's left leg to himself. "Aomine-Kun. What's wrong with Hizuki-kun's legs?" Kuroko asked as he knelt beside the other. Aomine didn't respond. He moved his hand up to Kimber's knee, and pushed his fingers up from the back. Kimber tried pulling his leg back, but Aomine had it gripped to firmly. The slightest touch to the back of his knee cause him increased pain. It didn't take long for him to let out a cry of pain.

The team looked down surprised. "What happened Aomine?" Riko repeated Kuroko's questioned. "Their overworked." He stated simply. That's just it. Kimber's legs where overworked. "When he went up to stop Reo from scoring that basket. That's when it happened. After he jumped, his legs gave out." Aomine stated. "Will he be able to play next week?" Riko asked. "Hell yeah. He can play next quarter, he just needs to rest for the last fifteen minutes of half time." He said matter-of-factly. Riko sighed in relief.

The half time quarter ended and the third quarter went threw like a breeze. The score was 46 to 32 and Kimber was relaxing a bit. But by the time fourth quarter came around, Nebuya came in. Kimber was completely dumbfounded. He had raised their score so much. Rakuzan and Seirin where now at 50 to 49 with Rakuzan ahead, and only thirty two seconds left! Kimber was ready to give out. He'd been stressing out trying to stop the other from scoring. But it hadn't been working! But finally, Kimber was annoyed. He dribbled up the court, Nebuya on his side, 5....4....3...2...1! And Kimber did it! He shot his buzzer beating left handed full court shot! This pissed Nebuya off so bad. Mother of god was he angry. The rage built up in him and he knew he needed to let it out. He glared at Kimber when he turned. He just one. Most players would be bursting with happiness but, he knew that he wasn't happy with that victory. Nebuya was just so greatly angered, that he used his power leg(and foot >u<) to kick Kimber's shoulder back. "You little dick..." He hissed at Kimber as the Cherry Blonde slid back on the gym floor.

All of this rage was unleashed when Kimber looked at him the first time when he turned. He wasn't smirking, or looking of potty. But Nebuya knew that Kimber was trying to NOT set him off and that made him pissed! Kimber just laid still on the floor, panting hard. He was too tired. His shoulder hurt like hell now, but what was he gonna do? Aomine hissed, and glared at the other tall, an threatening male. The Rakuzan couch scowled and yelled at Nebuya but Kimber didn't hear it. He rolled onto his left side, and let his right arm stay in place. "Hizuki...." Aomine called to him. He wanted to lift his head. But he couldn't. He was too tired. "Couch, you gotta get him off the court." One of the refs told Riko. "Aomine, could you?" She asked. And once again, Aomine pulled Kimber across the court. But the Cherry Blonde just couldn't move. "...His shoulder's dislocated Riko..." Aomine spoke too quietly to hear. She looked at the boy funny as he set Kimber on the floor by the door.

"It's dislocated." He repeated louder. The team gasped. "What? How do we fix it?" Hyuga asked in concern. "Here, hold this." Aomine said as he pushed Kimber onto the Serin captain. Hyuga stared at Aomine in confusion. "We should go outside. This'll be loud." He sighed. The team followed Aomine outside, and looked down, examining Kimber's shoulder. "Hold him still and make sure he doesn't jerk away." Aomine gripped onto Kimber's wrist, and looked at Hyuga. "You got him?" He asked. The captain nodded. Kimber screamed in pain as Aomine pulled his shoulder blade back into place, and making it crack harshly. Hyuga was so shocked that he almost dropped the male. "Aomine!" Riko yelled. Kimber panted over Hyuga's shoulder as he kept his eyes closed, cringing in pain. The captain couldn't help but pity the Cherry Blonde. He moved Kimber's jersey to check how his shoulder looked. And it wasn't good, for it had already started to bruise.

Kimber soon attempted stand on his own but, his kegs quickly protested, and he collapsed back onto his captain. "...dammit!" He barked. "Calm down, Hizuki." Hyuga instructed. Aomine pulled on Kimber's right arm, and pulled the blonde to himself, ignoring the pained cries of protest. "I'm gonna take him home." He sighed. "What about your game..." Kimber growled. "I'll skip it. Anything for someone I shared a relationship with..." "Don't talk about that!" Kimber barked. But it was too late. "What relationship?!" They all sputtered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whoo! So this one was pretty long! Im quoting this happening to Kimber cause it once happened to me xC some chick got real mad after I shot a three and beat their team by one, so she kicked my shoulder out of place and it hurt so bad! But the captain of the boy's basketball team, Jayden, carried me to his car and took me to the hospital so that was nice ^^ I didn't want them to call an ambulance that's why I was driven :| but anywhore! I'm already starting chapter 11! Love ya!