Chapter 19

Sorry it took soon my loves, I'm continuing after all :,3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was Friday. And that meant the start of Kimber's weekend with Akashi. Kimber had gotten the red head to stay at his apartment. The moment Akashi showed up, Kimber's invited him in and the captain sat on the bed and stared into space for a while. Then he alone. "I want food, and you're going to feed it to me." He demanded. Kimber's rolled his eyes and went to his small kitchen and prepared Akashi his favorite kind of food. Take out. It was the only kind of fast food he could get the red head to eat. Anything else was too greasy and would make him vomit. Not to mention that the smell of fried chicken made Akashi nauseous. Kimber walked back into the room and held the lo mein on a pair of chopsticks before trying to force it into Akashi's mouth. The red head growled and stole the wooden sticks from the Cherry Blonde's hands. "Let me be more specific." He hissed, shoving the food into Kimber's mouth. "I want you to feed it to me, from your mouth." He mumbled pushing Kimber down and stealing the noodles from the other's mouth as he swallowed them and proceeded to lick the sweet taste from the male's mouth.

Now mind you, Kimber was not going to bottom. Not to Akashi. As the red head took the food from his mouth he rolled over, and slid his tongue along the red head's. He slid his fingers up Akashi's sided with ghostly touched making him let out a struggled gasp. He pushed Kimber off of him and sighed. "You...know I'm sensitive bastard." He growled, pulling Kimber back down to him, continuing their heated kiss. Kimber rolled his hips forward and Akashi's bucked up, causing both of the teenagers to shudder in pleasure.

The sound of a door opening alarmed Kimber of Hyuga, his boyfriend.
Akashi lied under the Cherry Blonde, panting heavily, his shaking chest heaving for the much needed oxygen.

And at that moment only two words came to Kimber's mind...

'Im fucked.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know, I know. Short and written like shit, but it's something right? Thank you so so much for 7k ;u;