Chapter 20

Kimber's heart was racing, he felt his palms sweating. And he had no clue how he was going to explain this to Hyuga. He loved Hyuga, but Akashi had always held a very solid and important place in his heart. The tall black haired captain of the Serin team glared down at Kimber irritably. "What the hell is this?" He growled, trying and failing to sound calm. Kimber swallowed hard. Akashi sighed and sat up. He slid his small frame from beneath the larger male and grabbed his bag. "A-Akashi!" Kimber exclaimed at the male. "You know, I'm just gonna go stay with Daiki. It was a bad decision to choose you. I apol-" "Akashi....Sei-Chan....stay..." Kimber begged. Akashi clicked his tongue, harshly glaring at the male. "Don't tel me what to do...you pick who is more important."

Kimber's heart dropped, he stood and looked at Hyuga and his captain looked back at him expecting him to come crying back, but Kimber rushed past the taller black haired male and out into the hall where he grasped Akashi and pulled him into a deep kiss. It was blissful. When he pulled back, he was greeted by a smirking Akashi. "You chose me...I predicted as so." The red head grinned. "Atsushi will be angered. As well as Shintaro, Ryouta, and Daiki...But if you are willing, Kimber...." The red head sighed. This was terribly embarrassing, and he didn't want to say it but..."Akashi, go out with me?" Kimber broke in. Akashi looked up in surprise. He certainly was not expecting that. He gave Kimber a single nod, and the first year smiled gratefully.

Kimber picked Akashi up bridal style, and carried him back into the room. "Sorry, Captain, but it's over." He said as he Nudged the male out the door and closed it with his foot.

(So that's that guys. ;u; no more kimga but Akashi x Kimber, First person to come up with a clever name for the ship, I will use it as the official ship name xD Also, I am going to be doing a Haikyuu fanfiction as well, and It will be my oc Cherokee x Tsukishima so yeah again, find a catchy ship name for Chero and Tsuki, It'll be the official ship name. Thinking about calling it, "Kurasuno's Back-Row Spiker." So if you're a fan of my writing, and you're a fan of Haikyuu check it out :3 The next story is going to have an actual story line instead of me just winging it, and I HAVE A FLUCKING EDITOR NOW OMG YES! So yeah! What do you guys want to happen next? Tell me in the comments, and I'll make it happen!)