Chapter 14

Chapter 14:

Keeping up with...Kimber?!

Kimber had no clue what the hell was happening to him. This was ridiculousness. He didn't know why but, if one bad word was out against his captain, he felt the unbearable need to punch the one who'd said it. "God....why am I such an idiot..." He sighed out, annoyed with himself. It was so stupid. He felt so protective of the other, but why? "Am I in love or something? God that's just so....so very kemp of me..."(kemp- pronounced camp- British slang for gay and/or homosexual{basically Kimber calling himself gay}) He didn't get it. Why was he so gay for his captain? He'd probably be completely rejected. "Why the hell am I so god damn g-" "Hizuki, what the hell are you rambling on about?" Being interrupted by his captain, Kimber jumped and glanced back.

Hyuga had been walking behind him, hearing nothing but mumbles and then the second year's voice raising. It was weird. But a good weird. Kind of...adorable...no! 'Try to think of what you're saying, Hyuga. This is your lower. You're superior to him. But yet...you've fallen for him.' Hyuga thought to himself in irritation. This was awkward for both of the, Kimber gave out a sigh and shook his head. "Sorry captain. I'm sorry." He said quietly as he turned his head. He didn't like this. It was too confusing for him.

And yet right behind the two, Kagami and Kuroko snapped looking at the others and then to each other a few times. "You know what this means, right Kuroko?" Kagami whispered to the blue haired boy. "Yes. Of course I do, it's that awkward faze that we went through before we found out we actually liked each other." Kuroko stated bluntly. "Ack. Uh, yeah. Man, blunt as ever huh?" Kagami chuckled. Kuroko only nodded. "Well, Hyuga and Shun pushed us together, so shouldn't we do the same for Hyuga?" He asked. "What about Shun?" Kuroko raised an eyebrow. "I'm pretty sure he knows what he's doing. He's got Teppei wrapped around his finger." Kagami snickered at the thought of Teppei doing anything and everything to please the ravenette in question.

After a bit, Kimber and Hyuga realized the commotion behind them, and stopped to glance back at the two. Kagami, who hadn't been paying attention, ran into Kimber, who would've fallen over if Hyuga hadn't grabbed him. He clutched the second year close to himself, glaring at the red head. "Kagami. You need to pay attention to what you're doing." He hissed. Kimber swallowed hard as he glanced up at the older, and taller, male. Hyuga looked down, and bit his lip. "Ready, Kuroko?" The red head chuckled evilly. "For what?" The blunette asked in confusion. Kagami slipped behind Kimber and sat down. The two, oblivious to the demonic red head's plans, stared at each other, embarrassed, and lusty. Soon, Kagami found the time to be right, so he grabbed on Kimber's ass, causing him to jump up, his lips connecting with his captains.

Most would think they'd pull from each other, but no! When Kimber tried pulling away, Hyuga pulled him back up, causing the second year to make a smothered gasping noise. Hyuga pulled him to the floor, holding the Cherry Blonde close to himself. He bit down gently on Kimber's lip, asking for an entrance, which was granted, unintentionally when Kimber gasped at it. Their tongues danced, fighting for dominance, Hyuga soon taming the second year and forcing him into submission. Kagami laughed at it. These two hadn't even been dating, and yet, they'd gone farther than Kuroko and Kagami had in the first three months they dated.

The kiss broke when Kimber pulled up for air. His gasping breaths came out hard. Kuroko stared at his teammates it slight shock. "Hizuki-kun...Hyuga-Senpai...sow some decency, we're in the lobby." He stated bluntly, glancing around at a few surrounding yaoi fangirls. "Yeah...let's continue this is our room, Hizuki." Hyuga laughed, pulling him along. Kimber would've protested, but he was too drowned in lust to realize what had been happening.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DAYUM! Get those two some water cuz they are tharsteh!(thirsty). Sorry for the short chapter but, here's something to hold you off since I haven't posted all winter break TT^TT I'm working on Chapter 15 so, don't worry. It WILL NOT contain any smut because well, I like letting relationships develop before throwing them into some super smexy time -u- hope you like the Pairing so far~Gazza

The Seventh Miracle (A Kuroko's basketball fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें