New Player

JEFF: hey Ben! Wanna go out on a killing spree??

BEN: *is playing video games with Emily and not looking away from the screen* uhh... Sorry bro but emily and i really need to win this new game!!! We're beating the final boss!

EMILY: do a triple punch combo Ben

BEN: Hahaha sure thing babe

JEFF: is that the new game?? The new game that weve been waiting for???

BEN: *still not looking away from the screen* uh yeah! Hahaha pretty cool huh?

JEFF: oh... You didnt tell me you already had that game

BEN: i got the game last week... Weve been playing this for a week! Me and Emily

JEFF: Oh

BEN: sorry dude... I forgot to tell you

JEFF: Heh... Its fine! *looked at Emily* You're really good with video games Emily...

BEN: yeah she is

JEFF: hey maybe later we can go and lock Toby and Masky in the music room!!! Hows that??

BEN: yeah... Maybe later bro...

JEFF: or maybe we could prank Saddie and Jane!!

BEN: dude later! We're in the middle of a game here... *smashing the buttons on his controller* ghaa!!! Dammit Jeff! You messed up the game! Now we have to repeat the whole level again!!! *glared at Jeff*

JEFF: im sorry dude

BEN: if you wanna talk... Let's talk later!

EMILY: *looked at Ben with a concern face*

JEFF: f*cking fine! *walked out*

BEN: augh... Sorry Emily... You wanna do this level again?

EMILY: you shouldnt have done that...

BEN: did you just use my catchphrase? On me???*confused face*

EMILY: i am serious Ben... Why did you talked to him like that?

BEN: he ruined the game for us!! And i think he's doing it on purpose! And that is rude

EMILY: he just want to talk to you

BEN: he interrupted our game!

EMILY: dont you think YOU were being rude?

BEN: what do you mean?

EMILY: you just yelled at your bestfriend...

BEN: *sigh* i guess i did...

EMILY: you should apologize to him Ben...

BEN: ...

~IN THE MAIN ROOM~

JEFF: *watching tv*

BEN: hey dude...

JEFF: *ignored Ben* -_-

BEN: bro dont be like that! Look i came here to apologize... I know you didnt mean to mess with our game but i shouldnt have yelled at you... Sorry dude *sat next to Jeff*

JEFF: psh... Why dont you go and talk to your f*cking girlfriend instead of wasting your "precious" time with me

BEN: Hey! Dont use that language when talking about her!! She's not my girlfriend!... Well she would be if she'll let me... But that's not the point!!! Why are you acting so weird!!?!??!

JEFF: i'm acting weird??? You've change bro! Since Emily came you never had time with me!! We never go to killing spree, we never do pranks on the ladies anymore or at least play video games!!! You've been busy with her all the time!!!