The Truth

~DOWNSTAIRS IN THE KITCHEN~

SALLY: here is your juice! *annoyed face*

MONICA: what the f*ck is this?! this is apple juice stupid! i don't like apple juice! >_<

SALLY: then you should've get it yourself...

MONICA: *pokes Sally's forehead* do you think you're much greater than me? huh?! you are just a stupid b**ch... who doesn't know what juice to bring me!!! *pokes Sally again*

ME: *walks in* hey! what do you think you are doing?!

SALLY: *walks behind me*

ME: Sally, please go upstairs...

SALLY: ok... *runs upstairs*

MONICA: *crossed arms*

ME: *glares at Monica* don't ever hurt her! or even the others!!!

MONICA: ohh yeah? what are you gonna do? tell me to EJ? do you even think he'll listen to you?

ME: *clutch fist*

MONICA: *looks at the apple juice on her hand* you know i really don't like apple juice... *looks at me then pours the juice over my head*

ME: *gasp*

MONICA: oops... sorry... *grin evilly*

ME: *eyes filled with anger* that is it!!! *slaps Monica's face which caused her to fall on the ground*

EJ: *walks in* what the f*ck is happening here?!!! *looks at me* why the hell would you do that?! *helps Monica up*

MONICA: i-i only spilled the apple juice at her... i didn't mean it... honest...

ME: what?! you poured it on my head!

EJ: dude! shut up! don't talk to her like that!

ME: *left eye twitched* you still believe that liar?!

EJ: Sam! enough! *looks at me with disappointed eyes* i thought you were my friend... but now, it's like, i don't know you anymore...

ME: *gasp* well... *sniffs* what kind of friend who doesn't believe his BEST LADY FRIEND?!!!! *runs off*

EJ: *helps Monica*

~IN THE PARK~

ME: *walking alone then sat on a bench* *tears stream down my cheeks* *covered face with my hands*

~3 HOURS PASSED IN THE MANSION~

TOBY: *sigh* where is she?!

JANE: i already tried to call her, for like 28 times, but she's not picking it up!!!

SALLY: do you think she's ok?

EJ: *sigh* she'll be fine...

MASKY: that's easy for you to say... *crossed arms* i heard you yelled at her...

SLENDY: did you yell at her, EJ???

EVERYONE: *looks at EJ*

EJ: *sigh* i don't have to explain myself... i only did that for my girlfriend...

JEFF AND BEN: *walks in* we've searched everywhere... still no sign of her...

SADDIE: *glares at Monica* this wouldn't happen if the b**ch never existed...

MASKY: Saddie...

SADDIE: what?! well she is really a b**ch right?

EJ: hey!