Chapter I -Memento Mori

Rielle's POV
I've never felt so dead in my entire life.
HERE'S HOW IT ALL BEGAN...
It was dark and blisteringly cold. He shifted into his wolf form, as he was preparing to strike into my freezing cold skin. I tried to retreat but I fell on a log.
"Shit." As I fell on the ground and twisted my ankle, he lunged toward my neck. He nibbled on my neck until a sharp pain was felt around my body. I knew I was dying. My eyes went blurry, my hearing went, my life was over. All I heard was his voice and the howl of a wolf.

6 months earlier...
"Name?" The receptionist asked.
"Rielle Rosanne Ruby."
"Date of Birth?"
"20th Frostfall, 1797."
The amount of thoughts going through my head as Grannum, The Tribe and I start another big chapter in our lives.
A few hours later...

Grannum's POV
I opened the keys to our dorm. It was everything we ever dreamed of; band posters, game room, music room, everything including a minibar.
"So, what do you guys think?"
"Its awesome, Grannum. But what did we do to deserve this?" Rayne asked.
"Let's just say being a prince has its perks. Also, I live in North Gate City, so yeah."

Rielle's POV
I set my things in my bed. I laid down and in an instant, fell asleep.
Nightmare...
"I'll be back for you. I will make you mine again." He said.
"No." I ran out the door and just kept on running down a dark hallway. I couldn't see a thing. Until I felt arms around me.

I jolted awake only to find that its Grannum. "You had me worried."
"I'm fine, babe, its just a nightmare, that's all."
"Want to tell me about it?"
"Sit down."
Grannum sat down beside me and put his shoulder around me.
"I had an ex boyfriend."
"Seriously?"
"His name was Rain. He was sweet, cute, awesome. But all that went away when I found out he helped my dad do his dirty deeds."

Flashback...(before I met Grannum)
Rain held me close to him. I rested my head into his chest. "I'll be back, babe." As he went downstairs, I sat up.

Hours later...
Its been hours. I went downstairs to find out why he isn't back yet. I went downstairs only to hear two voices. "Finish the job and you'll be rewarded."
"But what about Rielle?"
"That whore will get her just desserts." It was my dad.
I waited until Rain came upstairs.
"Hey babe. What are you -" I slapped him on the cheek.
"I trusted you! And this is how you repay me? By working with my dad?"
"Red, look-"
"I don't wanna hear! We're over, you traitor!"
He slammed me into the wall. He started undressing me and he raped me.
I woke up with a head splitting headache. I was hurt all over. He left a note saying:
"I will make you mine again. Make no mistake."

Now...
"I'm afraid."
"Don't be afraid. You have us. We kept you safe from your dad, now we just have to keep our guards up and I'll be extra careful with you seeing how I'm a wolf."
"Thank you, Grannum." I pecked at his lips and buried my head in his chest.
"Grannum?" Wolf came in.
"Yeah?"
"Look at the moon."
As Rielle and I looked out the window, the moon was eclipsed by the sun.
"Wow." Rielle said in amazement.
"Its the uncharted Blood Moon. Its a sacred moon that also has a story by it." Grannum said.
"Really?"
"Yeah, but it's better to show you. Come on." As he took my hand and walked me downstairs to the courtyard, where Grannum's dad (and where Grannum got his sexy looks from), King Hades was standing outside waiting for us.
"Does she know?" Wolf asked.
"Know what?" I asked, confused.
As the moon shone, i heard a crackling sound which made my blood curdle. I saw a wolf. More like three wolves. I heard a voice in my head, "Rielle, guess which one of us is me." Grannum.
"Is that telepathy he's using?" A slight nod from all wolves.
I picked the one in the middle. As I went closer, bent down touched his thick, wavy mane, he licked me from chin to hairline.
"EWWWW! Grannum!" I playfully smacked him on the paw. "Correct, how'd you know it was me?" He telepathically asked.
"Simple, you licked me in the face!" I laughed. I touched his mane again and this time, he didn't lick me. I started to feel sleepy.
Seconds later...
I woke up on something soft. He smells like a wolf. I woke up and found out I was asleep on Grannum's belly. I straightened up and went back to sleep.
NIGHTMARE...
"You will be mine again. Make no mistake."
"You are a betrayal, Rain, you always were."
"Leave him. Come back to me."
"No." As I walked away, his hands gripped on my scarred wrist. As I looked into his eyes, he transformed into a wolf. A wolf of red eyes and gray fur. As he lunges toward me, a wolf saved my life, a wolf of black fur with only red on the paws. Grannum.
I jolted awake and found that Grannum was sleeping. He's so cute as a wolf when he sleeps. I laid back down and held on to him, humming Hold Onto Me by Mayday Parade.