Chapter XXI - The Aftermath (The Guillotine Part III)

2 months later...
Rielle's POV
My eyes fluttered open.
Am I dead? Or am I dreaming? I opened my eyes fully and saw Ally. "A-Ally?"
"Hey, you're awake. Grannum's been in a really bad state since you were in a coma. We had to sedate him because he wouldn't calm down." I looked over my side to see a sleeping Grannum. "Also, there's something you should know."
"And that is?"
"When Grannum bit you, his bite had some of his genes infected in your system, which gives you the ability to shift."
"Shift into what?"
"A wolf." He did it to save me.
"I'm a wolf?"
"Precisely. Also, you and Grannum had a baby."
"But where is it?"
"Red, I'm sorry. You lost the baby." Tears started to well up in my eyes. "I can't believe it. We had a baby?"
"Exactly. Grannum was destroyed when he heard that news."
I was kinda shocked and surprised. I sat up and looked at him. My hero, even though he took a lot of damage.
His eyes fluttered open and he looked at me. "Red? Is it really you?"
"Of course, my prince." He made a beeline to me, looks like they gave him a lot of sedatives. And he had a lot of battle scars, and other scars. "You're broken."
"When you were dying, I tried to get my mind off it." I saw the sadness in his eyes. "I can't imagine you dying. I will be a broken mess without you."
"When I first saved you, even though you weren't mine at the time, I cried at your bedside, I never left. But when Rain took you, it took every ounce of me in my body."
"We had a baby. I was already pregnant with him."
"Her. It was a her. I named her Melody."
"She would've been perfect."
"Our first baby girl."
"And you finally get what you wanted."
"What's that?"
"You're a wolf. I cupped his cheeks and kissed him, he kissed back and we stood that way, " Come on, everyone's waiting for you." I got out of the bed, with Grannum helping me. I walked out and saw everyone.
"Hey guys."
"There's our girl. How are you doing, Rielle?" Queen Persephone asked.
"I feel different."
"Ready to show them?" Grannum asked.
"I'm scared."
"You'll be fine. Just be calm." As I focused, I felt a change.
Grannum's POV
As she shifted, we looked in awe as she looked amazing. She had reddish brown fur but her fur is mostly red. And her eyes are the same. "How do I look?" She telepathically said.
"You. Look. Amazing." I bent down and then I got licked. "Ew."
"Payback's a bitch." She telepathically said.
She shifted and her lips connected to mine. "I'm your King."
"And you're my queen. I love you, Rielle Rosanne Ruby."
"And I love you, Prince Grannum of The Underworld."
Well, long story short, Rielle is accepted into the Royal family, they literally had to update the family tree, Grannum dyed his hair gray and red on the tips to represent Red and his union together, Regime got accepted to The Tribe, Wulfric also, Ally and Djinn made a baby girl and named her Salina, Djinn's ex who died, Wolf and Mira are engaged, Resin and Malina had a couple fights because of Resin having scars, Grannum and Red had to patch them back together. Hayley and Argent made a baby boy and named him Blake, seeing how Grannum was officially made the godfather by Hayley. Rain? Let's just say after The Allegory, he got suspended for a month and spent some time in a juvenile detention center on accounts of kidnapping, attempted murder, attempted regicide, aiding and abetting. Also, The whole Tribe released their debut album and signed a contract with Tragic Hero Records, all the girls in the cottage were returned to their respective families.
2 months later...
Recruit placement day, Underworld Prison Hold 0800 hrs
Rielle's POV
It's the day I feared to come. Placement day. The day we figure out which pack and station we're assigned to.
I was scared. "Hey, you'll be OK. Placement day's not that bad."
"But I'm worried I won't get to see you again."
"We'll always have each other. I promise." He kissed my finger, which had the promise ring he gave me.
"And now, The Tribe." King Hades announced.
"Grannum, SWTF Underworld, Black Swan Wolfpack. Resin, SWTF Underworld, Lone Wolfpack. Argent, SWTF Underworld, Legend Wolfpack. Rayne Ravenclaw, SWTF Elysium, Grasswhistle Wolfpack. Djinn Al-Arja, SWTF Outpost, Underworld Desert, Red Star Wolfpack. Regime, SWTF Frost Kingdom, Armory, Iron Gate Wolfpack. Wulfric, SWTF Underworld, Armory, Black Swan Wolfpack. Seth Hufflepuff, SWTF Underworld, Quicksilver Wolfpack." Grannum, made it to the front line. I'm so proud of him.
"And now, The girls. Malina Ashthorn, SWTF Tartarus, Armory, Sahara Wolfpack. Allison Argon, SWTF Underworld, medical department, Gray Wolfpack. Hayley Snow, SWTF Frost Kingdom, Frost Wolfpack. Aurora, SWTF Underworld, Black Swan Wolfpack. Margo, SWTF Elysium, Grasswhistle Wolfpack. Ella Burns, SWTF Underworld, Flame Wolfpack. Carmelita Holmes, SWTF Sparta, aviation department, Krimson Wolfpack. And last but not least, Rielle Ruby, SWTF Tartarus, Flame Wolfpack."
I was stunned. Tartarus? The Pit of Lost Souls? Grannum went on stage because he had something to say.
"Well, I just wanna congratulate  all the trainees on their placements and a very special good luck to this girl. She means the world to me and without her, I'd be nothing. Would a Rielle Ruby come up here, please?" I walked up to the stage, only to see Resin, Argent and Grannum with their instruments. "What's all this?"
"It's all for you." He just started to play The Diary Of Jane by Breaking Benjamin.
If I have to
I will put myself right beside you
So let me ask would you like that
Would you like that
And I don't mind
If you say this love is the last time
So now I'll ask do you like that
Do you like that