Chapter VIII - Two Foot Wide And Six Foot Deep

"Um, Red can I talk to you? Alone?" Hayley asked.
"Sure, what's up?" I was better now.
We were in the hall.
"Well, did you notice since we're in the academy that I start to look at Grannum more?"
"Yeah, why?"
"Well, I'm scared you get angry at me for this but, I still love him."
I stood in silence. I was shocked. I just went to hug her because she started to cry. "Hey, it's okay. You may have lost him as a boyfriend, but not as a best friend. He still loves you, you know."
"He does?"
"He talks in his sleep. And it's mostly about you all the time. But he knows his heart belongs to me."
"I miss him so much, why did I have to overreact?"
"It's not your fault. You could've killed him, though."
"Yeah, could've."
"But he's lucky to have you, and I'm lucky someone knows all his secrets." We shared a laugh.
"I'm happy you understand, Red."
"Anytime,  Hailstorm."
"How the hell-"
"Argent."
"That little shit."
We walked back into Grannum's hospital room and he looked so  beautiful. He looks so weak when he's asleep. I'm just worried he wouldn't wake up. I can't imagine my life without him. I leaned in and kissed him on his forehead.

Rain's POV
I hope he dies. "That was a bad idea, dude." Regime said. "We stabbed the prince of the Underworld."
"He gets what he deserved. She's mine."
"Dude, we could get suspended for this, or worse, expelled and executed."
"I don't care, as long as he's not breathing, I'm good."
"We're gonna get our asses kicked." Wulfric said.
"At least we're going down swinging."
She must've told Grannum her side of the story but he hasn't heard my side.
Rain's side of the story...
"Red, I love you."
"Promise that you wouldn't hurt me."
I promised and kissed her forehead.
I heard a whistle.
"I'll be back, babe."
I walked downstairs and I was roped into a meeting.
"OK, here's the plan. Tonight, I'm bringing some guys over so we could get some cash rolling. Ladies, you know what to do."
"Yes, daddy." They responded, kinky.
"Rain, make sure you collect the money."
"But what about Rielle?"
"That whore will get her just desserts."
"Then its settled, then."
I wasn't sure how to tell her. But I had to find a way.
I took a quick walk to figure out how I'm gonna tell her. I walked back up to her room and the unthinkable happened.
"Hey babe. What are you -" She slapped me on the cheek.
"I trusted you! And this is how you repay me? By working with my dad?"
"Red, look-"
"I don't wanna hear! We're over, you traitor!"
I let nature took its course. I slammed her against the wall and did what had to be done.
As I watched as they viciously deflowered her, I couldn't bear the pain I inflicted on her, I  went into her room and left her the note. When King Hades and his pack invaded the place, I disappeared long before they arrived.
I watched as they were crucified. Or so I thought.
STORY OVER...
"You did what you had to do."
"I had to." Tears were practically coming out of my eyes. "I-It wasn't my burden to bear but I had to."
"Dude, we're with you, one way or another."
"Thanks, guys."
Meanwhile, back at the infirmary...
Rielle's POV
I was listening to House of Wolves by Bring Me The Horizon while waiting on Grannum to wake up. As soon as I walked over to his bed, I saw his eyes flutter open. "Guys, Grannum's awake!"
Grannum's POV
My eyes fluttered open.
"Goddamn, what the fuck happened?" I opened my eyes fully and saw everyone.
"You got ambushed by Rain and his pack and they stabbed you." Rielle said.
"Grannum, how do you feel?" Ally said.
"I feel like I got stabbed by three wolves, how long was I out for?"
"10 hours."
I sat up and winced in pain.
"One thing though, wolves heal fast." Wolf noted.
"Good. Now I can go kill someone."
"The fuck you will. I almost lost you, sweetie." Rielle said.
"Alright, I made you worried, and I'm sorry for that. But I'm gonna protect you, no matter what."
"We all will." Hades said.
"So, anyone knows what Rain's planning next?"
"I do." Djinn said, standing in the doorway.
"Say, bruh."
"Now that you're weak, he's going in for the easy kill. Red, he's gone drone."
"It's back." Red assured.
"What?"
"Rain's bipolar."
"Oh dear." Ally said.
"And if I wouldn't have dated him, I wouldn't have known that."
"I smell blood." I said as I smelt, "Red, did you?"
She slowly nodded as tears started to come out of her eyes.
"Baby, why?"
"I-I was afraid you wouldn't wake up. I-I d-didn't know what to do."
"I'm here, I'm here. Please, don't. Please."
"I won't."
As I got up, I kissed her forehead and held her in a tight hug, I could've ripped off one of my stitches.
"I love you."
"I love you for eternity." Her arms around my waist as she stretched up to kiss me. I leaned down and kissed her back. "Red, shoulders."
"Oh, sorry." She started to giggle.

Back at the dorms...
Rielle's POV
My eyes roll back
To seal your fate
I breathe you in
Exalt your flames
Let's lose our minds
Come here to me
We're wasting time
Darling, can you hear me?

Heroine, the sweetest sin
I can't seem to get enough
Pull me under, wake me up
Feel the rush
Morphine lover, make me numb
Make it so I can't get up
Paper thin till you sink in
Could you be my heroine?

Heroine by Sleeping With Sirens was playing and I had him right where I want him. His perfectly toned body, his messy sleepy hair, the way his hair's in his eyes. I was on top of him, just straddling his body. I'm lucky to be his. It's been a long night for all of us. But wait, where's Margo?
I heard crying in the bathroom. It was Margo.
"Hey, you okay?"
"I'm not okay. I don't think I'll ever be."  She wrote.
"I know the struggle, sweetie, just have to live through it."
She just gave me a big hug and we talked for hours, about bands and why she wouldn't talk and a bunch of other stuff. Until a certain sexy warlock of a prince came in.
"Damn, I'm cold. Hey Margo."
She just waved and gave Grannum a hug.
"Gotta go, get some sleep."
She just nodded and left.
I walked a half awake Grannum back to bed until he started to kiss me. I kissed back as I was on top of him, he turned me over and started to leave apraxia bruises on my neck and collarbone. I gasped in surprise and because I couldn't breathe. His hands, snaking up my tee, as he started to take it off, I took off his pants, I playfully denied him kissing me, he grabbed my boob, which gave him time to explore my mouth. I pulled on his hair and he started to moan which gave me an advantage to explore his. He put two fingers in my area, causing me to scream in pain.
"Grannum."
"Yeah?"
"Be gentle."