Chapter VII - Knives And Pens

Warning: the following chapter may contain gruesome gore and self harm. Viewer discretion is advised.

The next morning...
I woke up with my princess in my arms. She looks so beautiful when she sleeps. Her crimson red hair covering her beautiful face. I slowly got up and wrote her a note. She needs some time away from me today.

"My princess,
I made a reservation to the most exclusive spa in the Underworld. Looks like my wittle fighter needs to relax a bit. Besides it's midday for the appointment. Be safe. I love you.
-Grannum.

I hope she gets this when she wakes up. I put on my My Enemies & I tee, black skinnies and red Converse, more or less took a golden apple and closed the door so quietly. Wolf was right outside waiting for me.
"Ready to go hunt?"
"You know it."
Rielle's POV
I woke up without my prince. More or less he left a note. I looked at the clock and it was close to midday so I got ready. I wore my I Prevail tee, Black skinnies and black Converse. I asked Resin to drive and let's just say the guys needed a day out too. I made my way to the spa right on schedule.
"Hi, welcome to the Laughing Coffin spa, do you have a reservation?" The receptionist asked.
"Yeah, Prince Grannum made a reservation for me." I showed her the reservation ticket.
"Ah, yes. You're the prince's girl, aren't you?"
"Why yes, I am."
"He's super sweet to let you have a day."
"He's the best."
At the Elysian forest...
Grannum's POV
"Whoo. That's the last of it." Wolf and I just finished our hunt and made our way back to the academy. That's right, we ate live deer. More or less, Elysian deer tastes like chicken gizzards.
Back at the dorms...
As soon as we were back at the academy, Wolf left because he had something important to do, The guys were out. I bought something for Rielle (and no, it's not a wedding ring yet, but it is a ring though), as I walked up the stairs, I noticed something weird, very weird. The door was open.
To my surprise, it was Rain.
"What are you doing here?" My rage started to boil inside me.
"I'm here to see her."
"She's not here. So get out."
"Or what, you're gonna banish me?" He started to tempt me, "She was never yours to begin with, and her heart isn't big enough for the both of us."
"Stay away from her."
"You don't deserve her, SHE'S MINE!!" His voice, enraged.
"Stay the fuck away from her, or I swear to Hades, I will rip your skull off."
And that's when the unthinkable happened.
Wulfric and Regime came from behind and made both my knees buckle, as soon as I tried to get up, I felt a knee to the nose, and I felt the cold sting of a knife into both my shoulders. And then a knife to my midsection. "Worthless piece of shit." And then he left me there, bleeding.
I texted Resin and Argent with my last few breaths I had in my body.
G: guys, get red. emrgncy at dorm.
R:what happened
A: what's up
G: stabbed. rain and pack. bleeding very badly. get red and rally the others.
R: we'll get red.
I also called Hades.
"Dad. Bleeding. Stabbed. Where are you?"
"Medics are on their way, hold on, Grannum."
"I don't know if I could." I started to see figures as I blacked out.
At the spa...
Rielle's POV
Why isn't Grannum here to pick me up? Something's wrong. Until I see Grannum's car rolled up. "Get in!" Argent said.
"What's wrong, guys?"
"Grannum got stabbed. Rain and his pack ambushed him back at dorm."
"Where's Grannum now?"
"Prison infirmary."
The tears started to well up in my eyes as I heard this news.
At the prison infirmary...
The tears began to fall as Resin, Argent and I walked into the infirmary. To my surprise everybody was here.
"H-he's okay, right?"
"We don't know for sure." Hayley said.
The doctors came out.
"Prince Grannum?"
Everybody stood up.
"How is he?"
"Ask my medical student, Dr. Argon."
"The stab wounds are deep, but we managed to get the knives out of him, but he lost a lot of blood and right now he's in a coma."
(A/N:Dr. Allison Argon is also a member of The Tribe. And yeah, she loves bands. She has silver white hair and is dating Djinn.)
"Thanks doc."
"Don't worry, he's in good hands. You can see him if you like." Dr. Argon said.
I tried to keep the tears back, but it was no use.
I walked into his room and saw him lying there, motionless. His chest, bandaged with the scar wounds.
"Baby, if you can hear me, I love you, I need you. The kingdom needs you. Come back to us, p-please." I let the tears fall because the pain is just unbearable.
I felt a pair of arms clash around me. More or less, my future father in law.
"He'll be okay, Rielle. He'll be fine."
"I hope."
I walked into the bathroom, I held out a hidden blade, one that Grannum does not have. As the cold, sharp metal sliced my skin, the tears started to fall. Line after line, cut after cut, I cleaned up the blood and cleaned my scars. I dried up my puffy eyes and walked back to everyone.