Chapter XI - Bloodbath And Beyond

Grannum's birthday night...
Rielle's POV
Tonight's the night. Time to give Grannum the night of his life.
We got ready at the apartment. I wore my Ice Nine Kills tee, black skinnies and red Converse, as with the birthday boy, he wore an Ice Nine Kills tank top, black skinnies and gray Converse. "Um, babe?"
"Mm?"
"For you from a band very special to you."
He opened the bag and I took a photo when his eyes lit up.
Grannum's POV
From our family to you. Happy birthday Prince Grannum.
Signed,
Spencer Charnas.
My jaw literally dropped. Spencer of Ice Nine Kills? I spun my best girl in the world and kissed her passionately. "Thank you so very much, love. I love it. But how did you get it?"
"Let's just say I bumped into him while you were in the bathroom 3 months ago."
"Wow." I looked in the bag and got a copy of the re-release of Safe Is Just A Shadow, An Ice Nine Kills tee, and backstage passes.
"That's tonight. Let's get going."
I drove her to the concert, showed security our passes and went backstage."Wow. Remember our last concert?" She asked.
"Yeah, it was fun, performing for Get Scared and crap, but this is a really nice present."
"Hey, you made it. Happy birthday, Your Heartlessness." I heard that voice anywhere. Red just couldn't wait to see my reaction.
"Oh. My. Hades. Um, thanks. I am speechless right now. I can't believe I am talking to Spencer of INK. I am honored. I love your work, not to mention, I'm lead a band myself."
"Really?"
"Yeah, The Tribe. We play locally and once opened for Get Scared a while back."
"Sweet. So how about showing is some of your skill?"
My eyes started to get teary. "Hell yeah." He went on stage and performed Communion Of The Cursed with INK.
Now I'll lay her down to sleep
Her soul is mine and mine to keep
If she dies before she wakes
I'LL FIND ANOTHER SOUL TO TAKE!!!
I nailed the breakdown. I saw Red started headbanging backstage as she saw her prince and his idol perform on stage together. She got to take pics and she got a lot. I've never had this much fun in his life. She's never seen me so happy. When they performed Hell in The Hallways, she cheered.
Forever unknown, so alone
But the Hell in the hallways always feel like home

The girl that was lost
The girl no one saved with blood on her face
Maybe now they'll remember her name
The girl that they crossed but never contained
Now no one is safe
Maybe now they'll remember her name
From day one in the hallways, I always knew she was the one. And since then, she's evolved. Their set was over. And I was so proud of her. As soon as I came off stage, she ran into my arms and kissed my like there was no tomorrow.
Meanwhile back at the dorm...
Argent's POV
OK. Presents. Check. Cake. Check. Music. Check. OK. Just one problem. Rain. And he was here. Rain, Wulfric, and Regime hit us and left a note. Grannum's having a really good birthday and we don't wanna mess it up. We cleaned everything just in time.
Grannum's POV
Today. Was. Perfect. INK dropped us back at dorm and we slowly made our way back to the dorm. Until I noticed something outside our window. We walked into the room and they surprised us. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GRANNUM!!" I. Was. Astounded. And they got big boxes. "Resin, Argent, what's in these?"
"Let's just say new shit." I got an electric guitar from Resin and an acoustic from Argent. Both with speakers. "Guys, thanks. Now I can fully rip your ears out."
"Was that a joke?" Resin asked, scared.
"Nah, just yanking your chains."
For the rest of the night, we partied while Red cozied up to me. "Did you enjoy today, sweetie?"
"More than anything. I love you." I kissed her and she replied with a kiss back.
"I love you too." She whispered.
I put her hair in a messy bun and put on her geeky glasses. "There's my perky princess."
"Oh, Grannum, stop. You're only doing this because it's your weakness."
"That's right, love. My weakness is not the glasses or the bun or the hair. It's you. You are my kryptonite."
"Grannum, that's so sweet." She ruffled my hair and I ruffled hers back. We just sat there and listened to Cigarette Daydreams by Cage The Elephant. "I just feel really vulnerable around you." She whispered.
"What happened to my little fighter?"
"She's not strong anymore, like she's gotten weak."
"I love you more than I can ever scream."
She said that the day I asked her.
"I love you too, my prince. Let's have our own party inside, what do you say?" She whispered, "I'm all yours."
The next morning...
Rielle's POV
There's a place that I've found
As far as I can see
This place lies within
The depths of my dreams
I woke up to My Apocalypse by Escape The Fate when I didn't see him next to me. I groped the sheets and when I heard him come in, I pretended to be asleep.
"Good morning, princess." He came in with a tray.
"What the hell? So tired."
"Oh you wasn't saying that last night, sweetie."
"Shut up." I playfully pushed him.
"That either."
"Then what was I saying last night, prince Grannum?"
"Does 'punish me daddy' ring a bell?"
"You idiot." I cursed under my breath.
"Sorry, I didn't hear you. What were you saying?"
"Punish me senpai!" And that's when round 2 started. As soon as we were done and took a shower, together, I wore a large Chelsea Grin tee, some shorts, my geeky glasses, also with my hair in a bun. We joined everyone and that's when the bad news happened. "What's up, guys?"
"I-it's Margo." Hayley said.