Chapter IV - Fiends

That night...
Rielle's POV
I'm running through a forest, running for my life exactly. My heart pounding through my chest as I knew he was coming for me. I stopped near a cliff. He cornered me. As he circled around my body, I was 100% sure I was going to die. As soon as he pounced, I shook out of this dream and started to scream.
"Hey, hey, hey. Babe, are you okay?" Grannum got up, worried.
"I-I'm fine. It's just a nightmare, that's all." I was lost for words. I just started to cry.
"Hey, it's okay. I'm here. I'm here for you." I buried my head into his chest and just kept crying. We laid back down and went back to sleep.
The next morning...
I woke up on something, something furry. Grannum phased into a wolf. He looks so cute when he sleeps as an animal. I got up quietly so I wouldn't wake him up, I got my camera and took a few photos of him. He looks so cute, I wish I could just tie him up and punish him. I slowly went back to where I was sleeping and just like that, a lick from my jaw to hairline. "EWWWWW! Grannum, seriously?"
"Surprise." He telepathically said.
I playfully punched him in the paw. And then he had me in a position like he was gonna eat me, he just kept licking me, until he phased back. He pressed his lips onto mine and we stood there in that position. "Wow, seriously, you guys need a room."
Argent said.
"Thanks for ruining the moment, Argent." I said.
"No need. We got class."
"Oh yeah. We have that exam today." Grannum remembered.
Grannum wore his Capture The Crown tee, black skinnies and gray Converse, I wore my red and black checkered flannel, Ice Nine Kills tee (well, I stole this from Grannum while he was sleeping. I have a weird obsession about hiding Grannum's favorite tees), black skinnies and black Converse. We met up with the others and made our way to class.

Rain's POV
"Hey, are you going the party tonight?" Wulfric asked.
"Oh yeah, the frat party." I remembered. My pack and I were now coming from Weapon Diagnostics class and I remembered that Alpha Psi Omega were having one of their bi-monthly frat parties. Well, this time, I have a plan to get rid of Grannum to get to my mate.
Yesterday, at the Underworld Prison Hold...
"Alright. What's the plan now?" I asked.
"When's the next frat party?" Her dad asked.
"Tomorrow, why?"
"Get him so drunk that he passed out, drive to Heavenly Falls, and dump his worthless carcass over the waterfall."
"Nice. I'll do it."
At the dorms...
Grannum's POV
Red and I were making our way back to dorm, when we bumped into Rain. "Hey neighbor."
"What's up, neighbor?" giving him a fist bump.
"You heard Alpha's having their party tonight?"
"Yeah. What's up?"
"I was hoping you and the guys come."
Rielle's hands gripped mine.
"Sure, I'll come." Rielle unexpectedly coughs.
"Great. Party starts at 8."
"We'll be there."
He walks down the hall. And then came punches from Red.
"What. The. Hell. Grannum?!" Rielle exclaimed.
"OK, I know you're angry and pissed off but at least I'm going with the guys."
"Not that, Rain invited you!"
"Babe, look, you and Rain may have had some trouble in the past-"
"Um, Grannum, he raped me! That is more than some trouble."
"OK, it looks bad, but maybe he's, trying to turn the corner."
"I don't believe him. I just have a sick feeling he's trying to get rid of you to get to me."
"You may be right, sweetheart."
"Alright, go."
"What? And just a few minutes ago we were arguing about it?"
"Look, I hate him but I love you."
"I love you too, Rielle Ruby. Anyways, look down."
"Why?"
I hoisted her over my shoulder and ran up to the dorm room door. I started to kiss her, passionately, adoringly, like I never wanted to let go. Our lips moved in sync as she opened the door behind her. I gently rested her on the sofa and I started to slowly take off her flannel. Once it was off, Resin opened the door. "Seriously, dude?"
"Res, come on. Can't say the same if you and Malina was on this thing."
"That's because we do it in private, anyways, you going that thing tonight?"
"Well, Resin," Red said while she was putting back on her shirt,"He's going with you guys, so yeah."
"Sweet. Thanks, Red."
"Seriously?" I asked, puzzled.
"Yeah." She said, rubbing her neck.
"There's a bite mark, is there?"
"A little one. Damn you're rough."
"Meh, the perks of being a wolf."
"Just get ready for tonight." She playfully pushed me away.
"Love you." I pecked at her lips.
"Love you too."

That night...
Rain's POV
So what a way
To waste a day with all these broken promises
Promises
I'm giving back what you have given to me
So can you hear me now
Déjà Vu by Capture The Crown was playing in the air. Tonight's the perfect night to commit a regicide.
Resin, Argent and Grannum walked in. "Hey guys, you made it. Grannum, where's Rielle?"
"She couldn't make it, man."
"No need, at least the prince of The Underworld is here."
I passed him a bottle of the most strongest alcohol I could find in the party.

At Heavenly Falls, later that night...
Take it
I know that you want it
Take it
You could have everything

You could be
So much more than what you let them see
When you're ready to stop settling
I can show you how to let it in
Seeing through the eyes of a fiend
I can make you just like me

Fiends by My Enemies & I was playing and I had Grannum right where I wanted him. Rielle is mine and mine alone. As I was about to throw him off, I thought about Rielle. How she would feel. I hoisted him back on the car and drive him back to the academy.
At the dorm...
Rielle's POV
Grannum should be back by now. I'm worried. I heard a knock on the door. "Who could that be?" I thought to myself. Speak of the devil, Rain, Resin, Argent and a drunk Grannum. "What happened?"
"Ask him." Resin and Argent pointed at Rain.
"What the fuck did you do to my boyfriend?"
"Guys, can you give me a moment?"
Resin and Argent went to bed because they're tired as hell.
"OK, it was my fault, alright? He's drunk because of me."
"Not good of an excuse."
"Red, you know what, I gave him the strongest thing I could find, alright?"
She looked very pissed.
"And I took him to Heavenly Falls to wake him up. Turns out he's out cold." He said in disgust. Was he jealous of my relationship with Grannum?
"You what? Get out. Now."
"But, Red-"
"I don't wanna fucking hear, just get out of here or I swear to Hades, I will kill you and dance over your bod-"
He pressed his lips into mine. I pushed him out the door. "JUST GET THE FUCK AWAY!"
I was lost for words. How would Grannum take it if he found out Rain kissed me? Will he wake up? I just laid right next to him and I felt an arm come over me. I hope you wake up, because I have to tell you something.