Chapter XVI- The War of Words.

Warning: The following chapter contains acts of self harm and suicidal tendencies. Viewer discretion is advised.

It's been 3 weeks since Unicorn lives here and Grannum and him are irresistible together. Made me jealous a couple of times, but I'm used to it. But there was something I kept behind his back and I'm afraid how he'll take it. I've started back cutting and I broke our promise. As I dragged the blade across my skin, I winced and cried softly in pain.
"Red, you there?" I quickly cleaned the blood and dried my tears. "In here, sweetie."
"I wanna know if, Red, are you OK?" He saw the blood.
"Grannum, I'm sorry."
"Am I not good enough?
"Of course you are. I-I just-"
"Just wanted to feel pain. You broke our promise, behind my back."
"I-I'm sorry."
"But you know what? You don't care." I. Was. Stunned. His voice went cold.
"I. DON'T. CARE?! OF COURSE I DO. BUT YOU DON'T FUCKING SEE IT! EVERYTHING IS ALWAYS ABOUT YOU. I THOUGHT I CHOSE YOU FOR A REASON! BUT YOU KNOW WHAT, GRANNUM? FUCK YOU."
"WELL AT LEAST I DON'T HAVE A PSYCHO EX ON MY ASS, SLUT." He didn't mean that. Did he?
"I'M LEAVING, YOU POMPOUS ASSHOLE! FUCK YOU."
"YOU KNOW WHAT? FINE!" I slammed the door and just went downstairs. I can't believe after all this time, he'd just do that. I just ran as fast as my legs could take me.
Grannum's POV
What have I done? My guardian angel just left. I really didn't mean what I said. Did I? Is it always about me?
I have to find her. She's not answering and I doubt she will. I called Wolf to see if she was at the palace.
"Bro."
"What's up, man?"
"Red and I had a big fight and I want to know if she's at the palace."
"She's not here, but you gotta find her."
"Thanks."
"What just happened, Grannum? We heard some noise." Hayley asked.
"Red and I had a big fight and now she's gone."
"You gotta find her, who knows what trouble she could be in?"
I ran out as fast as possible, just to get her scent. I started to follow the scent as I looked.
Rielle's POV
Well it looked like I ended up at my old apartment.
He would be probably tracking my scent, but that's his problem. As I opened the door, all the painful memories came flooding back. All the pain. I shut my eyes and just walked in. Smells like a crime scene but, it's home.
Grannum's POV
Searching and searching. Yet she's gone. And it's all my fault.
Her trail just went cold. She's gone and I can't find her. I walked into a pharmacy and got pills, a pen and a notepad.
Guys,
I couldn't find her. I failed. I can't believe I fucked up my relationship with her. And now I know what must be done. Hayley, if you find Rielle, tell her I love her. Take care of her for me. Argent, Resin. Never forget me. Malina, I'm sorry I took your gummy worms, they were just too damn good, keep track of Resin. Aurora, Rayne, Margo, don't forget about me either. Djinn, Ally, I'm sorry. Other. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I fucked up. Rielle, I just want you to know, that I love you and it's better this way. I'll be out of your hair. It'll be like I never existed in your life. I love you. But this is goodbye.
Goodbye, goodnight,
Grannum.
I rested the note underneath and went to the roof of an apartment.

My legs are dangling off the edge
The bottom of the bottle is my only friend
I think I'll slit my wrists again and I'm gone, gone, gone, gone
My legs are dangling off the edge
A stomach full of pills didn't work again
I put a bullet in my head and I'm gone gone gone gone

As I was about to jump, a voice stopped me. "Grannum, don't!"