Chapter V - To Play Hide And Seek With Jealousy

The next morning...
Grannum's POV
It started out as one love, one passion
Now it's bursting out into a chain reaction
My sinful deeds I'll never confess
This dead man will make out to be a useless witness
This is just what we wanted, which is why it feels so right
Cut, slice, dig as deep as you can
Look into her eyes and know his blood is on your hands
My new lead is the reaper
And my anger is my scythe
Together we will make this life
Together we will

Hide and seek, a sick game of destiny
In this round you will never win
You'll never find him
Here we go, count to 10 and start the show
Where you've gone, she will never know

To Play Hide And Seek With Jealousy by Famous Last Words was playing and I have a very big headache. "UUGGHHH. Damn, what the hell happened last night?"
"Finally, you're awake." Rielle said as she gave me a small kiss.
"Yeah, should've slept a couple more hours."
"Um, babe?"
"Yeah?"
"We need to talk."
Rielle's POV
I was so terrified. I'm afraid I'd lose him.
"Well, last night, you were black out drunk and Rain took you to Heavenly Falls. He brought you back a few hours before sunrise. We had an argument and it ended up in him kissing me. I hope you don't get mad at me, because it wasn't my fault."
Grannum got up.
"I'm not mad, babe, he's gonna die."
I gripped Grannum by the shirt. "Don't do anything stupid. Be careful, remember the last time you did something stupid pertaining to me?"

Flashback...
Resin, Argent, and I stormed into the locker room while listening to Break Down The Walls by Asking Alexandria. Lucky thing I had a "little" grudge with the quarterback of the North Gate Guardians. Time to get my hands on him.

Even deeper flashback...(before I met Rielle)
I walked to my locker and saw Hayley being assaulted by the Clan. I swiftly turned the quarterback, Jenko, and punched the The Living Hell outta him! I warned his wingmen to stay away from her.
2 months later, I was attacked coming from Deathology. They held me and threw me straight into the lockers. I was unconscious for 3 hours. The only thing I remembered was waking up in a hospital bed.
FLASHBACK OVER...

I ran up the bleachers and punched him in midair. With that force he flew back to the wall. He got kneed to the balls and then a force so strong tackled me to the ground. I quickly evaded and went for round two. I sat and punched him til the blood came out. Until the whole team tackled me to the ground and beat me to a pulp. One said,"There's a place for emo fags like you. The cemetery!" and spat. I was quickly slipping out of consciousness. As soon as I got up, I fell back down and blacked out, faceplanting the floor.
FLASHBACK OVER...
"That was last time, babe, this time, it's different."
Resin, Argent, Hades, Wolf and I were walking as fast as possible to Rain's dorm. He has some explaining to do.
"Now, Grannum, don't phase, please."said Hades, trying to calm me down.
"Guys, dad, I'm gonna be fine, no phasing needed."
Earlier...
"I'm about to do something stupid and I want you to stop me."
"There, you're stopped." Hades said, " Oh, you mean-"
"Yeah. I'm pissed."
Now...
I banged on Rain's door. I banged so hard with my wolf strength, I nearly knocked it down.
"Hey, Grannum, what's-"
I punched him so hard he ended up on the floor.
"Did you kiss Rielle last night?!" I. Was. Enraged.
"Um-"
"ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION!" my voice getting deeper. I felt the urge of phasing.
"Yes." Silence filled the room.
I held him up against the wall, "If you kiss her against her will again, I will make sure you see hell early. She's mine and she will never be yours again."
"She wasn't yours to begin with, Your Heartlessness." His voice filled with venom.
"What does he mean, Grannum?" Hades asked.
"Rielle was with him way before me."
"If you so much as touch her, you're going to die. BY ME!" my voice getting deeper again. And with a fast moment, I punched him in the gut. Well, I ended up phasing after all so, I just ran as far as my four legs could take me.
Nightfall...
I'll make my own mistakes
Even though I never learned
I'm running from myself
If only you could see behind my eyes
I was singing The Match by Asking Alexandria curled up in a ball. "Hey, you okay?" Rielle, Resin, Argent, Hayley, Malina, Ella, Rayne, Aurora, Margo, Wolf, Hades and Persephone came to find me at The Rift (and yeah, I ended up there).
"I couldn't find you after the incident." Rielle said,"Babe, look, I know you're sorry that I had to see that. It's okay, it's okay, I'm here. We all are."
"We're so worried about you, sweetie." Mom helped me up and held me in a tight hug.
"Um, mom, can't breathe." I said, suffocating.
"Oh, sorry."
"Well, looks like I've started a war."
"Remember our motto, Grannum." Argent said.
"What,'your girl may be emo but we don't care?'"
"No, you idiot. 'This war is ours."
"OK, let's go to war. Red, come with me, I want to show you something." I held out my hand and Red followed me into the dark. I took her to a familiar place. "Remember here? Our first date?"
"Wow, it hasn't changed a bit."
Flashback...
We drove up the winding hill to the top and hopped off. "So what's the surprise, Grey?" She asked playfully. "Come with me. Its just over here." I said. As we fade into the darkness, we used the moonlight to shine upon us.

Earlier that afternoon...
I headed to The Rift with the guys to set things up. I got my laptop and it had The Corpse Bride so I hid it in a corner with a projector. I got the screen set up so I could get everything ready for tonight.

I also cooked so we could have dinner and a movie. We sat down and ate in silence for 5 minutes. I got to my laptop and played The Corpse Bride. We laid down and cuddled up comfortably to watch. "This is so sweet, Grannum." I said, while he was playing with my hair.
Flashback over...
"It was also Argent's date as well." She chuckled.
"No matter what happens between Rain and I, I love you and I will keep you safe. I love you, my princess."
"And I love you, my prince."
You won't find me there
Because I'm already gone
Looking for what's left to hang on
Where did we go wrong
As we danced under the moonlight, I sang Dead Air by Blessthefall to liven the mood.
Back at the dorms...
Rain's POV
"Dude, get over her. She's with the prince." Wulfric said.
"I don't fucking care, I'm going to get her back. Make her love me again."
I ended up getting two slaps across the face.
"Dude, get over her. She's with the prince of The Underworld, there's no second chance. Just save yourself the pain and find someone else." Askari said. Askari's the newest member of our pack, and he knows how it is to feel alone. "
Askari's story...
I lost my entire family in a demon ambush. I was only 8. I ended up in a orphanage, treated like an outcast. I met this girl, her name was Salina. She was beautiful, she was my mate, until she was taken by hate. We were in a convenience store holdup. The robber was a demon. She was shot and she died in my arms. I'll never forget that day. I enrolled to the SWTF to get my revenge on the demons who killed the most important people in my life.
"But how can I, A? She was my world. And then that brute of a prince came in her life." I said.
"Time."Askari said.
"What did you do to let her break up with you, man?" Wulfric asked.
"Long story."
"We have time."
"OK. I raped her."
"You what?!" Both exclaimed in unison.