Chapter VI - This War Is Mine

Previously...
"OK. I raped her."
"You what?!" Both exclaimed in unison.
Now...
"Yeah, don't act like it's your first time, guys."
"Yeah, it is." Wulfric said, "What the hell were you thinking, dude?"
"It didn't mean to, I was working with her dad, and she figured out and when she told me it was over, I thought badly."
"Stop lying." Regime said, "You were ordered to do it, you got angry and you let nature took its course, did you?"
"Reg, how the hell did you figure that out?"
"I can tell when Rain's lying. He starts to sweat."
"So what are you gonna do, Rain?"
"I'm gonna get her back, one way or another." I said with rage.

The next morning...
Grannum's POV
She's so beautiful when she sleeps.
I snuck out of the dorm and got coffee for both of us. She's had a really rough night last night, well we all did. More or less we have class in the next hour or so.
Rielle's POV
I woke up without Granum near me. I walked into the kitchen and there I saw a coffee cup and a note.
Meet me at class, princess.
-your Prince.
So cute. So I wore my Suicide Silence tee, shark tooth necklace, black skinnies and black Vans. I headed to class when a certain someone stopped me.
"Rielle."
"Fuck off, Rain." And I hurried downstairs.
I met up with Grannum at class.
"Hey, you okay?"
"Yes, no, maybe." I was so confused.
"What's wrong?"
"I'm afraid. I can't believe I dragged you and the guys into this, I'm so sorry, Grannum."
His arms were wrapped around me. "Everything will be OK. Look, things will be fine. We just have to be careful, Rain's probably getting his orders somewhere."
"I think I have an idea who."
"You don't mean-"
"Oh yeah. My dad."
"Let's go to the prison later. Just you and me."
"OK." And with that, we made our way to class.

Back at the dorm...
Grannum's POV
"I'm going with Red to the prison tonight."
"Why, Grannum?" Hayley asked.
"I have a hunch that Rain is still working with my dad, in order to get to me." Rielle said.
"And as prince, I get to have a word with him."
"Got that covered, son. I wired the prison and they're bringing him out the cell." Hades said.
"Um, Argent, can I talk to you, a alone?" Hayley said.
Hayley's POV
I'm gonna lose him. I love Argent so much to lose him.
"Yeah, what's up?" We were in the hall.
"Um, have you been noticing lately that I look at Grannum more?"
"Yeah, it's creeping me out. Why?"
Tears started to fall.
"You still love him, do you?" Argent said, and his arms wrapped around my waist.
"I don't know why, I don't wanna lose you."
"And you won't. Babe, I'm not mad at you. But Grannum's with Red, and she's been through so much."
"Thanks for understanding, sweetie."
"Anytime, princess." And his lips suddenly crashes into mine and we stood there for a long while.

An hour later, at the Underworld Prison Hold...
Grannum's POV
I was ready to murder. Rielle's grip tightened in my palm as she was scared stiff.
"I'm scared."
"I'll be fine. Just gotta squeeze the truth outta him. Like a grape."

Inside the interrogation room...
My hands were bloody. My mind set to kill. And yet, he wouldn't confess.
"Who's giving Rain the orders to kill me?!" My voice, deep. As I was about to phase.
"Fuck off, Grannum, I'm not saying shit."
That ticked me off even more. As I phased into my wolf form, I took a huge bite at his leg from the knee down. "OK, OK, I'LL TALK! IT'S ME!!"
Just the words I wanted to hear. I sank my teeth even deeper to let him feel the pain. I phased back.
"Good, now I'm gonna kick your ass." And as I started to unleash, multiple arms wrapped around me as I was about to rip his head off.
"Grannum, please." My mother pleaded as she saw the gruesome attack.
"I'll rip his skull off if I have to!" And then I saw heaven. I was out cold. All I felt was the cold sting of a needle. Tranquilizer fluid.

Later that night...
Rielle's POV
"He'll be fine, just keep constant watch of him, I think we overdid it." Hades noted.
"Don't worry, Hades. He's a fighter, he'll be fine."
Hades left.
He's so cute when he's tranquilized. He has the cutest face.
"Can't close my eyes for a minute." He said, groggily.
"You're awake. You're so weak when you're tranquilized."
"Shut up." He playfully pushed me.
"At least it's true, sweetie."
He got up and stretched his legs out. "Goddamn, how long was I out for?"
"3 hours."
"Well at least I had a good sleep for 3 hours."
"Yeah."
"So we have the upper hand in this war."
"More or less."
"We gotta be even careful this time."
"I just want you to be careful. I don't want you to be hurt because of me."
"I'll be just fine. Besides, the law's on my side."
At Rain's dorm...
Rain's POV
How in the seventh circle of Hell am I gonna get Red alone? That pretentious fuck's gotta go. I wasn't fully healed after what he did. And now the guys want in on this. It's time to take back what's mine and leave that prince empty and broken like he left me, well mostly it was my fault why she left but it's payback time.
"You OK?" Regime asked.
"No."
"Don't worry, you got this. We're just gonna have to separate them from her. More or less, word is that her whole tribe and Grannum is keeping her safe, not to mention, the King also."
"Almost forgot, I was at the execution."
"Execution?"
"Her parents were executed, but her dad survived."
"And?"
"Hades gave the order. That's what I'm scared about. Us executed."
"Or expelled, then executed."
"You're right. We gotta do this by the book."

Askari's POV
Lucky thing Rain didn't know, I was a member of The Tribe.
I knocked on Grannum's door.
"Good, you're here. What did you hear?" On the first day, Grannum and The Tribe met up with me on registration.
On the first day...
"What's up?" Grannum asked.
"Fine."
"What's your name?"
"Askari Al-Arja."
"Any other names?" Rielle asked.
"Call me Djinn."
"Welcome to The Tribe, Djinn Al-Arja."
NOW...
"Rain's got the whole pack in on this. They will stop at nothing to get you now, Rielle."
"He's rallied his troops."
"And they're planning something. I don't know. Something to do with a cottage in the North Gate Forest."
"Thanks, Djinn." And Rielle gave him a hug.
"What's your plan, Your Heartlessness?"
"This war is mine."