Chapter XV - A Lesson Never Learned

Grannum's POV
Hail Mary, forgive me
Blood through blood, hearts beating
Come at me, now this is war.
I kept humming King For A Day (feat. Kellin Quinn) by Pierce The Veil as I looked at the wall. "Grannum?" OK, she looks scared.
"I'm fine." Turns out I wasn't. I was planning to rip his carcass to shreds. I held Red close to me to calm down. "This is war."
"I'm sorry I put you guys through this."
"You mess with one, you mess with all. And he's about to get ready for his funeral."
I was ready to kill someone. Viciously. I walked up to the dorm and to my surprise, Regime wanted to talk to me. "What do you want, Regime?" My fists started to clench.
"Peace and not war. Grannum, it's unbearable with him."
"And yet you still do what he asks?"
"I understand why Djinn left our pack. He hurt Ally."
"True. Where is Rain?"
"Not here but who's with Red?"
"She's right here."
"Regime. What do you want?" She looked pissed.
"Rain is locked on and he is gaining. I got word that he's hiring some outside help to get you."
"Just like my father. And you left?"
"No. Because when he fails, I wanna watch him burn."
"Alright so what's the plan?" I asked.
"He doesn't know that I told you this but, is he schizophrenic?"
"He's bipolar but I don't know about schizophrenia."
"He's going to kill you."
Red looked terrified at this moment
"Reg, thanks."
"No sweat."
We walked into the dorm and I've never seen Red so weak. She curled up in a ball. "Red? Are you OK?"
She shook her head.
Rielle's POV
I always knew that he would.
"Princess?"
I looked into his alluring gray eyes and cried into his chest.
"It'll be OK. I promise." He cupped my face and softly connected his lips to mine.
"I-I j-just don't want to see you get hurt." I stuttered as I looked into his eyes. He laid me on his bed as I just wanted to sleep.
"Grannum, wait."
"Yes, love?"
"Stay. I don't wanna be alone." He wrapped his arms around my waist as I just slept in his arms.
Could you check my pulse for me and see if I'm alive?
He hummed Alone by Sleeping With Sirens as I fell asleep.
Grannum's POV
I went to the closet to get my early birthday gift for Rielle. It was a football tee with my name on it with the number 21. Because I have mine with her name on it and the number 19.
Grannum and Rielle's date...
I wore my red flannel, 5 Seconds of Summer tank top, black ripped skinnies and black Converse. Grannum wore his Lostprophets tee(his second favorite band right next to INK.), black skinnies and gray Converse, along with his Sleeping With Sirens hoodie. We got in his car and drove to the boardwalk. As soon as we reached, he got our tokens. "How about a challenge, babe?" I inquisitively ask.
"You're on. What's the challenge?"
"Whoever wins the most tickets by the end of this date, loser gets to buy the winner whatever he/she wants."
"Which we both know, I will."
"No you won't. I playfully push him.
"Let's start, um. Now."
Countless games later...
"I win." I beat the prince of The Underworld in carnival games. We went to the prize booth. "What do you want, princess?" I noticed a gigantic teddy bear 2 times my size. "The bear." Grannum got the bear for me and I held it. He took me to the ferris wheel and we stopped at the top. "Rielle. Look at our future."
"It's beautiful. You being King someday."
"And you as my queen."
"I love you." I stretched up on my toes and kissed him. We stayed that way until we came back down. "
"I love you, too."
We went to Taco Bell and we just sat in the car, eating burritos and listening to Chemical Kids And Mechanical Brides by Pierce The Veil, just joking around. We drove around and we ended up in Underworld Central Park. "Why are we here?"
"I thought we get our minds in the clouds a bit." He spread out a blanket and we just laid down. We talked for so long as we just laid and watched the stars. We drove back to the dorm and we walked upstairs. "Grannum, I had an awesome time with you. I haven't felt this happy in ages."
"I always wanted to do that since the first day I saw you." He made me walk back to the wall. I felt his lips on mine as he had my back against the wall. I felt his lips on my neck. I moaned softly as he sucked on my neck and collarbone, leaving bruises. "Not here." I wrapped my legs around his waist as he opened the door. He got me to his room, never keeping his sight off of me. He took off my flannel as I took off his jeans. As soon as we took off the formalities, the real fun began. He kissed down my neck, trailing to my stomach, while he went inside me. "Harder." I whimpered.
"Are you sure?"
"Yes." And he did go harder.
After 6 hours of fun, he wrapped his arms around me. "That. Was. Amazing." He said.
"Best I've ever had with you. I love you, my prince."
"I love you too, my princess." And we fell asleep, knowing I'm safe with him.
The next morning...
All I've ever wanted was destiny
To be fulfilled
And it's in my hands
I must not fail
I MUST NOT FAIL

Even through the darkest days
This fire burns, always
I woke up to This Fire Burns by Killswitch Engage as a pair of arms were tight around my waist. This wolf. I just plugged his nostrils and he shook.
"Red, I am drowning! Oh my God!" He's such a drama queen, it's so cute.
"Good morning, sleepyhead."
"What just happened?"
"Well, with your wolf strength, you nearly killed me, so I plugged your nose to think you were drowning. It's so cute when you act like a total drama queen."
"Oh my Hades. You were amazing last night."
"We. Made. Art. But you were better."
"No, you were."
"I'm 125% possible you were amazing."
"OK. Now, make me breakfast, I'm starving."
"Want waffles?"
"YAAAYY!" I'm a child for waffles.
"TO NARNIA!" I jumped on his back and rode him to the kitchen. "You know who we act like?"
"Who?"
"Ticcywork."
"Well then, 'If I'm Toby Rogers, You're Natalie Ouellette."
"Aww. That's so sweet, and I like how you used a Sleeping With Sirens song to do it."
"That's the way, babe." He kissed my cheek while he was adding syrup on mine. I wore one of his tees that I used as pajamas. Well everyone was out and it was just Grannum and I. Until They all came through the door with something. "We have a surprise."
"Is it a unicorn?"
"Aw, hell no. Wrong answer." Resin said.
It was a jaundiced baby kitten. An outcast, just like all of us.
"What should we name it?"
"Unicorn."
"Red, you serious?"
"Yes, Unicorn."
I held Unicorn in my hands and he looks so cute. I fed him some milk because he was thirsty. "Can I hold him?" I saw a puppy eyed looking Grannum. I gave him Unicorn and he just felt inseparable with her.