Chapter XIX - The Grand Finale

North Gate Forest, 0830 hrs...
Grannum's POV
"WHERE IS SHE?" I sank my teeth into our captive's leg.
"I ain't saying shit." Feisty little shit.
Wolf had to hold me back before I annihilate him and rip him to shreds.
"Now here's how we're doing this. You tell us where she is and I won't let him kill you." Wolf assured while having a twisted smile on his face.
"There's a cottage 3 miles from here, that's where she's held up. Her and others." Our captive said.
"Wolf, call it in. This is bigger than we expected." He crossed the line this time.
"It's not just Rielle. There's others. OK Grannum, dig in."
"With pleasure." A twisted smile bared my teeth.
One hearty meal later...
"Ah, that's delicious. Now let's get Red."
"That's just sick, man." Resin gagged.
"Well y'all are wolves also." I shot back.
"Let's make a plan how we're getting Red."
Meanwhile...
Rielle's POV
I started to cry while he was in me.
"Bitch, don't scream!" I felt a force sting my cheek. I cried even louder. "Please, for the love of God, I beg of you, please stop." I whimpered.
"Shut up!"
North Gate Forest, 0900 hrs...
Grannum's POV
"OK. We need precision timing, that this will work. Alright, Djinn's meeting us at the rendezvous point which is at the heart of the forest. Once I extract Red, split up to confuse the scents.
"One flaw, how are we gonna get the others out of there?" Resin asked.
"Leave that to me, Hades already has a team 45 minutes out." Wolf assured.
"Once we split, meet at the rendezvous points. Let's get to it."
Let's just say we had a Trojan, well, 2 Trojan horses in Rain's pack.
We waited and waited until Regime intercepted the signal.
"Resin, Argent, let's move in." We crouched and ran. We silently took out the guards at the front door.
Meanwhile...
Rielle's POV
Little did Rain know, I hid the keys for the chains in my hand. I unlocked the cuffs and waited for him to return.
"Ready for another round?" He had that evil smirk.
"What, you getting sleepy?" I shot back at him. He gripped my cheeks and just put his tongue inside. I bit his tongue and his shoulder till it drew blood. I got my clothes and ran out of the cottage by breaking a window. (Damn, I'm awesome.) I ran in the forest as far as my legs could take me.
Meanwhile...
Grannum's POV
It was a pack vs pack fight, and the majority was not wolves. I took out 2 and went into the dungeon to take out Rain. "He's gone. So is Red."
"Guys. Red's not here. She escaped on her own."
"No shit. Let's see if she's at the rendezvous."
We got out of there and split up to find Red and more or less stop Rain. I went alone to find her up north. Rain could be following her on foot. I got her scent, phased and followed.
Rielle's POV
I have to run fast. I don't have a lot of time until he catches up to me.
A graven, barren, broken tomb
Resides where once delicate orchids bloomed
No revocation for the damned
Cursed temptations ground to sand
Like a scornful, lustful breed
Dehumanizing virtue for your novelty
Serenade with a swollen tongue
LET NO ELEGY BE SUNG
I AM THE DEEP SHADE OF JADED
WILL I BURN DOWN YOUR FORTRESS OF LIES?
SIX FUCKING YEARS I HAVE WAITED
TO FUCKING CUT YOU OUT OF MY LIFE.
No turning back.

I've finally let you go and left the past to die
This is my resignation from all we've loved and left behind
Now I'll leave it behind

A portrait of torture we paint
Beguiling allure whilst adorned in lace
Eternally the porcelain cracks
A fatal passion forged in black
Like a creature of oddity
A captivating vessel of aesthetic beauty
Dressed in blood to provoke collapse
A FATAL HEART PRESERVED IN WAX

I've finally let you go and left the past to die
This is my resignation from all that we've loved and left behind
In the grave you dug for me
A frame of bones reside
The flesh has burnt to embers
My muse, this is my last goodbye.

SPIT YOU OUT!
Your beauty is bullshit
I was just a corpse you saw fit to drag around
Now your hold on me is broken
So heaven knows I'm miserable now
No longer your ashtray
To dispose of inside
FUCK YOUR PRETTY FACE
This is finally goodbye.
I AM NOT YOUR FUCKING PUPPET!

I've finally let you go and left the past to die
This is my resignation from all that we've loved and left behind
In the grave you dug for me
A frame of bones reside
SIX YEARS I'VE PISSED AWAY
IT ENDS RIGHT HERE
YOU'RE DEAD TO ME!
GOODBYE.

Puppets 3 (The Grand Finale (feat. Dani Filth)) by Motionless In White was in my head as I ran as far away from that nightmare as possible. I just hope Grannum knows I escaped.
Grannum's POV
Now she's in more danger than I thought.
I made it to the rendezvous point. "Djinn, where is she?" I was still in wolf form.
"She wasn't here. I haven't seen her."
"Split up and find her." I howled just to signal the other guys. Something told me she should've heard that.
Rain's POV
Where. Is. She? She has me on the edge. I can smell her. Her scent is so enticing.
I don't care how many times it takes to get through to her, I'm a force that not even Hades can stop. She's fucking mine. I ran through the forest, tracking her scent. I know if I can't have her, no one will. Not even that little shithead.
Rielle's POV
He's near. I sense him. I grabbed a big rock as I saw the bushes twitch.
Not knowing it was Regime in wolf form when I threw it.
"Regime, I'm so sorry."
"Ugh, didn't see that coming. He's near. Get behind me. They came by the house, looking for you." He telepathically said.
"They came?"
"The same time you escaped, they entered."
"They're looking for me right now?"
"Probably."
He emerged from the trees.
"Regime, get away from her." Regime growled at Rain and barked. "You should've heeded the prince's warning." Regime charged in and Rain held him in a big bear hug, crushing nearly all of his ribs. "REGIME!"
Regime whimpered in pain as I kissed his forehead and a hand gripped my wrist and pulled me away from him. This is just like the nightmares I've been having.
"Now you're coming with me."
"Never."
"You will be mine again. Make no mistake."
"You're a betrayal, Rain. You always were."
"Leave him. Come back to me."
"No." As I broke free from his grasp. He phased into a gray wolf with red eyes. "Oh no. Just like my nightmare." As he lunged, a wolf of black and red on the tips of his mane and paws saved my life. Grannum.
"You alright?" He telepathically asked.
"Yes, my prince."
"Get behind me." I kissed his furry cheek as I stood right behind him.
"Well, guess who came. The Son of Hades." It looks like they were having a telepathic war of words.
"Stand. Down. Now."
"How about never?" They lunged at each other and started fighting. I've never seen Grannum so intense. Paw clashing paw, Rain's teeth, sinking into his flesh. I had to do something.