Chapter 1: A Rude Awakening

《Zenir's POV》
I wake up in my room to see Kuroka waiting for me. "Kuroka what are you doing here?" I say still half asleep, "I'm waiting for you, Vali wants you." She replies. "Again, geez thats the fourth time this week." I say while getting off my bed. "Well I gotta get dressed to be a good cat and wait for me outside." I say while in my boxers walking towards my closet. "Well you don't seem to be bugged by me since your in your boxers." She says smirking.

I quickly use my magic to toss my sheet onto her while I get dressed. "Hey not fair." Kuroka says while trying to get out from under it. "I'm ready, lets go." I say to her while putting on my tank top. Kuroka then opens a circle to our destination and we enter.

~Some time later~

Kuroka's circle drops us off at a dimly lit hall. "This way." Kuroka says to me as she starts walking. I follow her past a couple of doors and I don't sense anyone in the rooms.

As we aproach the end of the hall we see a big door then Kuroka knocks on the door and we hear Vali say "Come in." As we enter we see Vali standing in the center of the room. "Vali why did you call for me." I say slightly annoyed. "Kuroka please leave us." Vali says to kuroka ignoring what I said. Kuroka leaves and closes the door.
"Im want you to go to Kuoh Academy and meet with someone, this will be your last task from me." Vali says. "Good cause I hate being ordered around." I reply. I turn and leave the room opening a portal to Azazel.

《Azazel's POV》

"I still need to work on my 'Down Fall Dragonspear." I think to myself. Suddenly a magic circle appears behind him. "Hey Azazel." Says Zenir. "I told you to not sneak up on me." I say abit startled. "So what do you want?" I ask. "I want to get into Kuoh Academy." He replies. "Why would you want to get in there?" I reply. "I was told to meet someone." He replies.

《Zenir's POV》

"Just help me get in." I ask him. "Alright." he replies. "I'll do the work to get you in you'll be a second year student, I'd suggest you find the Occult research club." He says as he does the paperwork to make me a transfer student. "The Occult Reasearch Club, why?" I ask him. "Yeah the heir to the house of Gremory is the leader." He replies. "You mean Rias?" I ask. "Yes Rias." He responds. "Well I'm going to bed." I say while opening a magic circle back to my room. "Well kid you start tomorrow." He says as I leave.