Chapter 11: Freedom

It's been awhile since I've updated this story, so now all of the peerage has been introduced, I wanna ask who is your favorite member, or character sofar. EDIT: I thought this went up with the other uploads for thia part sorry for the delay!

《Luin's POV》

"So you know Quin the best out of us all, so where would she be?" Nyx asks me, "Probably doing a contract against an angel." I say as I make a circle, "You know devils aren't allowed in heaven right?" Laura says, "You forget were Zenir's peerage, that grants us diplomatic immunity in most places, Michael wont bug us if we stay out of the way." I say as I teleport us. We appear infront of a familiar face, "Oh its Zenir and Issei's personal angel." I say jesturing in Irina. "Wait what are you doing in heaven?" She asks, "Trying to stop a hit on one of your kind now lets go!" I say patting her on the back.

~Short Time Skip~

"God its to bright up here, no shadows for me to abuse." I say looking around. "There, that building there is where she is going to make her attempt, now watch this." I say as manipulate my shadow form. I walk into the open and my shirt gets slashed off revealing a shadow were the slash would hit. "Quin common your gettin rusty." I say and we hear gears shifting, "Oh its you, great now my target wont show." Quin says revealing herself. "Where is Master?" She asks, "Body 6ft under, mind God-ow- knows." I reply, "DAMNIT its my job to kill him, who did it!" She yells at me. "Syra." I reply and she goes quiet.

"So let me guess your collecting the Harem so we can defeat her?" She asks, "Yep now hold still robot." Mire says pulling out a wrench. "Oh crap she is here?" Quin says, "So are we." Nyx says as Rei and Oasis restrain Quin. "THIS IS NOT RIGHT YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT A FORCED UPGRADE IS TO ME!" She screams and struggles. "Relax this was Zenir's instructions." Mire says, I just sit and watch inviting Irina and Laura to join. "So why is she struggling so much aren't upgrades good?" Irina asks.

"Quin seems to think its like rape for God-ow knows why." I reply and seconds later Rei gets flown into me,  "Mmmph." I try to speak but its just mumbles. "Shut up!" Rei yells at me. "Mmmm mmph mmm mph?" I ask and hear Laura laughing. "Just stop speaking for a moment Luin." Laura tells me, I regain my vision and see Rei's face bright red. "He is so going to get beaten." Quin says super relaxed as Mire is upgrading her. "WHAT HAPPENED!" I yell.

"When I threw Rei her boobs landed on your face." Quin says super relaxed. I sigh, look Zenir is practically dead and Syra killed him, don't you feel jealous?" I say, I see the blue lights in her body change to red, she does a push-up and sends Mire flying, "SHE DID WHAT!!" (Yeah I made it bold she is pissed) She yells, "you heard me." I say. "Syra fought Zenir and he lost, to her!" Quin says outraged. "What are you going to do about it." I say and the color in her body turns blue again. "Good now we have to get Kyuu." I say.

《Fee's POV》

"Finally alone with Master, only he isn't here to stop me from doing things, MASTER WAKE UP!" I say saddened, I see him twitch, "Seems he heard you." Kelnir says.

《Luin's POV》

We arrive in the spirit world, "Ok now Kyuu would be with her kind, which are probably having a hamlet." I say. We walk around and I see a few people with their shadows on them, "This is akward, seeing people similar to me is just different." I say. We see a group of kitsune run past us followed by people with guns, "Hunters, lets go follow the Kitsune." I say as we rush off after them.

We see the hunters have cornered them, I unsheath my sword and form between the two groups, "Move aside boy were not after you." A hunter says moving around me, I trip him and fling him towards his group, "Your attempting to harm my friends kind, that involves me." I say entering my shadow form. One of them shoots me in the chest only for my shadow to block the bullet, "You didn't think normal bullets can harm shadows." I say and a girl pulls out a light sword, "No but this can."  She says and goes for a slash and Rei blocks it, "Light swords are effective against Devil aswell Rei." I say, "Zenir taught me a trick." She says and I see she is holding a slim piece of wood between her and the sword.