Chapter 12: He. She.... It?

I had to pull that bad gag for the title plz no hate

I walk past Fee and she doesn't seem to react, "Fee this isn't like you, usually you'd jump on the chance to be near me." I say confused, "Master doesn't like me, Master doesn't notice my feelings." She says turning towards me crying, "Now Fee, if I didn't care I would have left you to die instead of reincarnating you." I explain, "But you never show that love towards me, everyone else gets that type of love, well except Luin." She says pouting "I don't show you the love you want because if I did you wouldn't care for the others, I'm using your love for me to help you learn to trust the others, they won't try to take me away from you." I say and she stops crying, "They aren't?" She says seemingly confused.

"No they are doing their jobs as my servants the only reason they are alive is because they trust each other, they may not get along but still." I say explain. She looks lost, "They don't worry about betrayal." I dumb it down, "Oh, why didn't you jut say so." She says, "I got to wonder how you don't speak like a stereotype of a cat-girl." I say quietly, "What you mean like this Nya~" She asks, my face goes red, "I MADE MASTER BLUSH Nya~" She shouts.

"Please stop doing that." I ask, "But you like it Ny-" She starts but is cut off by me kissing her, she goes red, "I had to make you shut up and that was the best way." I sigh, Fee is speechless, "Look Fee speak normally please." I sigh, "Ok." She says quietly, "So where were you during training?" I ask, "I was napping." She says, "Well I gave the others useful tips to help improve their abilities." I say, she shrugs, "I was taking a cat-nap Ny-" she starts and I narrow my eyes, "Sorry." She says lowering her ears.

"Just don't miss other practices alright?" I sigh and she nods, I continue walking, "Wonder how Rias' peerage is coming along?" I ask myself and ready a circle to Issei's house, I walk in and teleport only my fake arm stays. I knock on the door and Koneko opens it, she looks surprised, "Where is Rias?" I ask and she lets me in. I follow her towards a pool.

I see her peerage in the pool, "Hey Gremory, I want to talk!" I shout seemingly surprising everyone but Koneko, Rias swims over to me and I take a seat, "Good to see you well." She says, "I wanted to thank you for supporting my peerage in freeing me and to ask if you wanted to do a practice rating game against my peerage." I say, "I don't see why not, after all Issei wants to win against you." She replies, "Mind if we join you for a swim so we can all properly meet?" I ask.

"Sure plenty of room." She replies and I teleport my peerage in, "Rias allowed us to swim enjoy it." I say and everyone uses magic to change into their swim suits (with the exception of Rei who Zenir redressed and Quin for obvious reasons) "Why don't you join us Quin?" Mire asks, "Because I'm part machine." She says coldly, Luin splashes Quin with water, "Mire made you water proof!" He says and pulls Mire under the water, Kyuu is sitting at a shallow part I swim over to her, "Kyuu why aren't you swimming?" I ask. "I can't swim." She says embarrassed.

"I'll show you how I learned." I say and throw her into the deep end, She ends up sinking to the bottom, I swim to her, and show her how to swim up, we surface and I see Issei, "Why did you just throw her?" He asks, I feel Kyuu climb onto my back, "She can't swim, best way to learn is to have it threaten your life." I say and dive back bringing Kyuu under the water she panicks and manages to swim up and away, I surface, "See she learned." I say and get dragged down by Fee who is in a very 'revealing' swim suit, she has a devilish smile on her, I quickly swim away.

I look around to see Rei and Kyuu with Koneko and Asia, Nyx and Luin are messing with Issei and Gasper, Laura is relaxing with Rias and Akeno, Quin and Mire are with Xenovia and Kiba, and Oasis with Rossweisse, I see Fee going towards Issei's group, I go towards Laura, "Word of advice for our rating game, Quin is a wild card, and Kyuu is not worth risking your life." I say narrowing my eyes. "Alright we wont harm her any more then needed." Rias says.