Chapter 10 part 2: Renewal

I decided to do something special with this part so enjoy (insert kawaii face here[I got to much free time .-.)

"So you finally decide to show your face." I say summoning my sword as Kelnir's healing kicks in. 'Bout time that healed me.' I think as I release all my power, "Shall we get this over with?" I ask smirking, Syra practically teleports infront of me and punches me into the fountain, I jump out, "Well this should be fun." I say as I charge towards her and slash while I make a circle in my palm. She dodges to slash and counters with an uppercut.

I block and my sword breaks, "Manipulating my sacred gear are you." I say and punch her in the stomach, she responds by kneeing my side. I summon my armor, "SEAL!" Kelnir shouts as I stop Syra's magic, armor appears on Syra, "I see your using that Longinus, the spear is nothing compared to this." I say as I grab her and toss her. She teleports back and stabs me in the chest, I cough up blood "You've outlived your purpose, now be a good boy and die." She orders me, I fall to the ground "I never said you could order me around." I say as the color in my eyes and hair vanish (he now has both eyes golden and his hair is white) I get up.

I swing a punch at her and she stops my arm making a shockwave, she then twists my arm backwards breaking it then picks up my sword and slashes I try to dodge but she changes the direction of the blade and chops my arm off, then continues to stab me. She stops and I drop to the ground, "Looks like you win, I wish I could have seen Kyuu again." I say coughing up blood as I pass out from blood loss.

" I say coughing up blood as I pass out from blood loss

This is how Zenir looks as he dies.

Spectator's POV》 (major events happened in the background to the peerage and that wont be explained as Zenir was the main character it will be explained partially, lots of images ahead)
Zenir dies and Syra takes his sword as she leaves through a circle leaving a blue flower at his body. The fighting stops as Syra's team retreats, Zenir's wounded peerage rushes to him, "He can't be dead can he?" Laura says looking concerned.

"Atleast he got what he wanted

"Atleast he got what he wanted." Nyx sighs sadly, "The boy is still fighting his death." Kelnir speaks up, "What do you mean?" Laura asks, "His body is dead but his spirit is still here, its fighting to keep in his body however." Kelnir explains as Fee runs up and tries using her Sacred gear.