Chapter 13: True power

《Zenir's POV》

I walk around the school replica, I walk into the teacher lounge and lay on a sofa, I close my eyes and a few moments later see Laura get flung through the wall, "I see the power boost has warn off." I state, "I can still fight." She says getting up, "I don't think that would be wise, Issei is there trump card as his ability can practically power-up anyone." I explain and see Rei get thrown in. "Really Rei, you aswell?" I ask, "Sorry but they powered up Red." She says. "And here I was hoping to relax." I say and get up.

I walk out and get blasted by both Issei and Rias. "Come on, I don't want to fight yet." I say and stomp on the ground making a chunk of it lauch towards them. They dodge easily, I focus and swipe my arm and a wave of energy blasts them back.

"I have my full power right now simple jestures with magic can do some damage." I state and make a slash up towards Issei, his armor shatters as he is sent upwards. I negate a attack from Rias, "Your attacks can't stop me very easily." I state.

I try to summon my sword and a powerful stream of magic starts flowing from the sky around me, "Its my sacred gear." I say and the sword starts to form as the magic power strengthens, the sword continues to form and my fake arm shatters from the magical energy.

My real arm forms along with the sword, "Good to have my arm back." I say and make a slash with the sword which makes a blade of magic sweep forward

"Got bored of watching ey?" I shout to the sky and a beam of light blasts the ground infront of me. "Without your blade your dull." Syra says as she emerges from the blast.

"Where are your lackeys?" I ask noticing no one is following her. "Zenir watch out!" I her Luin shout as he gets warped in and blocks a spear made of light.

He screams and curses in pain after it hits his arm. I blast Syra back and run to him. I try to heal him as I see Navarr form from a shadow, "Retard, should know shadows can't stop light." He says and a sword of light appears in his hand and he goes to cut him.

Rei tackles him and the light dissipates. "Why did you try to save him, can't you see he is in pain." He states and Rei punches him in the face. "Shut the hell up your suppost to be dead." She say and punches him again.

"Luin transform into a human except around the spear." I say and he does. I reach into his shadow and I see him phasing in and out of his shadow form.

I pull out fragments of light and he slowly stops whincing from pain. I see Nyx warp in, "Tend to him and give me your sword, now." I say in an angry tone. She summons the sword and a massive wave of energy emits from it.

I summon Luin's blade and cut myself and Nyx. I lick the blood off the blade and throw the sword into the ground. I grab her sword and lift it effortlessly, as I do my hair changes black. "I thought only Nyx could wield it." Rei says.

I release my aura and move it into the blade. "The last person who threatened the life of my friends didn't survive." I say and grab Navarr out of his shadow form and cut him in half.

I turn toward Syra, "You gave him the light." I say and stab Navarr in the head as he tried to reform himself. "Holy shit Syra maybe we should retreat, he just killed Navarr." Aria says intimidated.

Her army arrives from Syra's magic "Just attack him with your slaves." Syra says and empowers them. They charge towards me and I hear something in the background.

???: "This body, this cage, even if it falls into an endless imprisonment!"
Second ???: "My Master and I, we will exhaust this body and this power to rise up the endless possibilities!"
???: "Raise, succumb, kill, and surrender!"
Second ???: "This is the power of a Cursed Being!"
???: "Lodged on top of a mound of corpses, is the glorious sunlight!"
Second ???: "Rage!"
???: "Rage!"
Both: "Empower!!!"
Both: "Breakdown The Cage!"