Chapter 3: Part 2 (Warning foul language)

"His power is enough to rival us 3 combined." Azazel tells them. "Someone like him was never ment to exist." Michael replies. I then start to release a powerful aura. "The longer his body is exposed to this power, means more sanity is lost, I'd rather not have an insane weilder they tend to not listen to me." Kelnir tells them. "Then how can we help him?" Azazel asks.

My body throws a powerful bolt of magic at them but they shield themselves. "You could make him embaressed, or make him mad." Kelnir suggests, "And how would we do that?" Azazel asks. "Hurt someone he cares about, do something Issei would like, such as a naked girl, maybe one he likes." Kelnir tells them. "Zenir has a long fuse so making him mad could be risky as it would take time, so who does he like I'm sure you'd know dragon." Azazel asks.

"There was this one girl, but I don't remember her name, they went to church together." Kelnir says. "A devil going to church thats odd." Azazel comments, "This was before he learned he was a devil he thought he was a human and fallen angel hybrid." Kelnir replies. Rias and Issei are distracting my body, "Give us a description and Michael might be able to find her." Azazel orders him.

"Chestnut hair and violet eyes, By now I think she would be about Issei's age by now." Kelnir explains. "Hey that reminds me of Irina." Issei tells us. "I belive that was her name." Kelnir tells them. 'Not cool Kelnir.' I think to myself. As my body shoots a bolt of magic at Rias but Issei blocks it with her help. "I'll send for Irina." Michael tells us as he flies out.

"All of us need to use a combined attack." Azazel says as they all ready their magic, Issei powers them up and readys his dragon shot. They all attack from diffrent directions, I put up my shields to weaken their attack but it breaks through and shatters my armor.

They then notice that both my eyes are gold. "Whats with his eyes?" Issei asks, "One is suppost to be hazel." My body then forms my wings as they should look(10 devil 10 fallen angel) as I turn my sword into a greatsword. (Like this one)

And I wield it one-handed and swing at Azazel barely missing, "Thats one sword kid its aura matches that of a holy sword

And I wield it one-handed and swing at Azazel barely missing, "Thats one sword kid its aura matches that of a holy sword." Azazel says. A light halo appears around me containing me as I look to who sent it and I see irina with Michael. I break the halo and my body shoots a bolt of lightning infused with light and shadow magic at her. "No!" I say as I force my arm down making the bolt miss her by an inch.

"Well look at that." Azazel says. "I never would have thought he was a devil." Irina says sadly. "Hes always been so nice, but what is with his wings." She asks confused, "Zenir is a hybrid, a cross between a Devil and Fallen Angel." Sirzechs tells her. I feel my body getting ready to use a spell I'd never use in a rating game, I regret letting Rias talk me into using more power.

My body makes a ball about the size of a tennis ball yet it's taking alot of my magic into one attack, it's meant to be used in defense of those I care for. They notice the attack getting ready and start to combine their magic to defend themselves, it might not be clear to see but my body is shaking from me trying to stop myself. Atleast two of them noticed.