Chapter 3: A Break Or Not... Part 1

《Rei's POV》

'Where am I?' I say dazzed as I open my eyes to a empty room 'What is this place?' I ask myself as I look around. I then realize the room I'm in has no windows, a vent, and a door. I try to open the door but a magic circle appears infront of it.

'Great, I hate magic.' I think to myself. 'And I don't have enough magical power to get rid of it.' This room was made for someone like me.' I tap on the walls to see if I can find a weakpoint, to no success. I go to punch the wall and it doesn't make a dent.

'So a room thats weak to only magic and my sacred gear wont work, why do I suck at magic.' I sigh as I just sit down in the middle of the room.

~Some Time Later~

"Dinner time!!!" Someone shouts at me from behind the door as a small openning opens up and a tray of food slips under. Its a small loaf of bread some water and an apple "What no meat?" I yell back at him, he either doesn't hear me or he just ignored me. I smell it and it smells perfectly fine so I take a bite of the apple. Its surprisingly delicious, "Well atleast the food is decent." I say to myself as I finish eating. 'Might aswell take a nap.' I think as I find a spot to lay down.

《Zenir's POV》

I wake up and feel something on my arm as I try to stretch, I open my eyes to see my arm between Laura's Boobs. 'Don't wake up.' I think to myself as I slowly try to move my arm away, "Morning." She says as she slowly wakes up "Well aren't you naughty.' She says with a smirk on her face. "Be quiet." I order her as my cheeks go red.

"What time is it?" I ask, "Don't worry we don't have classes for a week" She responds. "Wait we?" I sit up confused, "Yeah Azazel said I should go to Kuoh with you." She replies 'Damn you Azazel.' I think to myself "Well try to avoid Issei's friends, they are pervs." I tell her.

"Well we need to get dressed." I say to her as she is in somewhat see through lingerie and im only in some pj pants. I get up to start getting dressed in a diffrent pair of pants and grab a shirt as I start to walk out "I'll be in the training room, go see if Rias has anything planned cause I don't feel like planning anything. "Alright." She replies sighing.

I walk out and head in the direction of the training room. 'Wonder what the others are doing." I say to myself as I approch the room 'Lights are still off, so I guess no one is in there.' I say as get to the room and turn the lights on. 'Well might aswell use my powers.' I think to myself as I make a shadow clone of myself to train against.

I summon my gauntlet and relase the seal on my eye that keeps it hazel so I can use my Sacred Gears full power but changes my eye color to gold. And get into a fighting stance 'Gotta remember it thinks like me.' I try to keep in mind as I study it's movement. It summons a sword and charges in for a slash "Rook." I mutter quietly and raise my left arm to block.

It's sword goes about halfway through my arm and gets stuck I use my magic to lock the pain away as I go in for a jab to it's chest with my right arm and manage to punch a hole in it. It starts to buzz out "Damn not as durable as I would have hoped." I sigh as I go to sit on a bench to fix my arm. I then hear footsteps coming so I look towards the door to see Asia walking with Issei "Hey guys." I call to them as I stand up hiding my gold eye.

"What happened to your arm?" Issei ask looking freaked out. "Let me heal you." Asia yess as she uses her Sacred Gear. "I'm fine just a cut from my sparring match." I tell them. "Thats more then a cut." Issei tells me. "There all done." Asia says relived. "I was going against a copy of myself that I made." I tell them.

"Wait you can do that just how powerful are you?" Issei asks. "I'm a decendent of high ranking devil and I possess the Abyss Dragon." I explain "Nice job on my arm Asia feels like new." I thank her. "Hey whats with your eye?" Issei asks seeing part of my eye. "Oh I seal away my power when I use my magic to keep my eye hazel, I have to or I'll kill someone in a battle." I tell them as I change my eye to hazel.