Miles Teller

He is just a cutie! Um, he's been in Two Night Stand, War Dogs, and Fantastic Four (which was a horrible movie, don't watch it)

Enjoy

✨✨✨✨

"Happy birthday," you whispered to Miles as he awoke groggily and rolled over to go back to sleep. "You can't sleep all day, babe. Don't you want to celebrate your birthday with me this year? This is the first time we don't actually work."

Miles has been working on a new movie for the past six months and has had no time off to spend it with you, making you sad but also happy that he's doing something that he loves. You, yourself, have been all around the world doing press tour for your own movie that will be coming out at the end of the week, and knowing that this will be your only day off you wanted to be with Miles for his birthday.

"Later, I'm tired," he slurred as he pressed his face into the feathery pillow. You giggled lightly at his action and got out of bed. Going to the kitchen you started on breakfast, placing the toast in the toaster and cooking the eggs. You've never been good at cooking but since Miles has other ideas for his birthday you wanted to do something other than laying around the house with him.

Humming a tune aloud, you poured a glass of milk for Miles and made a mimosa for yourself. You set a plate at the table and placed the eggs on it, smelling something burning. Miles could smell it too for he ran out of the bedroom with his hair disheveled, wide eyed and scared.

"What's that smell?" He asked as you shrugged your shoulders and continued sniffing the air around the kitchen until you reached the toaster. You popped the bread out and found it burnt and uneatable. "Did you do this for me?"

Looking to your boyfriend you saw that he wasn't angry at you for almost burning down the house but that he was surprised and happy that you tried making breakfast for him. You nodded your head sheepishly as you threw away the pieces of toast and sat at the table. Although there was only eggs for the two of you to eat, you made do and enjoyed a wonderful meal for Miles' birthday.