Request - Taron Egerton

For VettelFerrari!!!

Thank you so much for really enjoying my writing and always requesting!

✨✨✨✨

You were bored to say the least as you sat at a piano, mindlessly tapping at a key to fill the void of silence. Business for your piano lessons have been slow. Even you're regular people who show up haven't even stopped by for their lessons this week. So in your spare time all you do is tune the pianos and play Chopsticks, for fun really.

"Excuse me?" A voice from behind you go your attention as you held your finger on the note, dragging it out as you turned around to meet the person. It was a handsome young boy with brunette hair and soft brown eyes. Your heart raced like an eighth note scale. "Are you Ms. (Y/N)?"

"Yeah, um, yes. Can I help you?" You stood up and cleaned the front of your skirt as the young man came to you and held his hand out promoting a handshake.

"I'm Taron. I had called in last week to set up lessons," the boy said, giving a shining smile. Your heart stopped but picked up again, going into sixteenth notes. "Seems like you're busy, though."

The both of you chuckled as you blushed lightly. Taking a learning book from a shelf, you lead Taron over to a piano and showed him how to sit on it perfectly. He measured you up, looking at you from head to toe and you couldn't help but to blush again. You were about to stand when Taron took a seat beside and mimicked how you were sitting.

"Like this?"

"Exactly like that." Opening the book to the chords you tapped each key, going up and down the scale with easy. You told him to do the same and he followed, a little less gracefully. "Here, if you're having trouble just hum the sound of the note to yourself."

"Alright. Let me try again." Taron set his hands on the edge of the keys and tapped each one, humming along to it. He still wasn't getting the hang of it. "Hold on I got it. Don't worry."

The second time he sang the notes, hitting each pitch and tone perfectly with the note on the piano. You were in awe by Taron's voice more so than the achievement of getting the major scale correct. He lifted his hands from the keys and looked at you with his cute smile.

"Perfect?"

"Perfect."