Request - Andrew Garfield

@-weirdchild!!! Thank you so much for enjoying my one shots, and please keep requesting!

Enjoy!

✨✨✨✨

"Charlie! Charlie, where are you!" You call out as you run past aisles full of people shopping at the supermarket. You've been so busy lately that you had forgot you came into the store with your young son until you were standing in line to pay. "Baby, come to momma!"

Still frantically running past carts and people browsing the shelfs and freezers you sprinted down the row of candy where you figured your son would be but it was empty of little five year old kids. Reaching the end of the aisle, you leaned in your knees and heaved a heavy sigh before running back off again, screaming out for Charlie.

It probably wasn't until you went to the managers office that you had calmed down. You had asked the store owner if he could call over the intercom speakers for your son and he politely obliged, allowing you to rest for a minute. Leaning against a wall you scolded yourself for being so reckless and uncaring of your son, forgetful that you even brought him along.

"Mommy!" You heard the little cry of your sons voice and you looked up to see him holding hands with a stranger. It was a man of a taller height with light brunette hair and dark brown eyes. He smiled at you as he let Charlie run up to you, enveloping him in a tight hug. "Spider-Man found me momma! Spider-Man saved me!"

"Oh, really! Well Spider-Man saved more than one life today," you said as you lifted Charlie up so he could sit in your hip. The man looked at you and smiled again making you do so too. "Does Spider-Man have a name?"

"Andrew. And your son is really nice. Surprised he would ever want to leave your side," Andrew responded making you blush.

"Spider-Man likes mommy!" Charlie cried as he poked your cheek and he pointed at Andrew with his other hand.

"Your child has his own kinda spide-y senses doesn't he?" You both chuckled and Andrew asked you a question. "Perhaps we should meet again? Outside of the market? Maybe with Charlie again?"

"I'd love too. If your up for love." You said to your son as he beamed brightly at you two.

"Yeah! A date with Spider-Man!"

"A date with Spider-Man." You agreed with a smile to Andrew.