1. A awkward meeting.

~ Serena p.o.v. ~

I am Serena, I am 15 years old. People always say that I am nice and care for people and Pokemon, I got used to the people who are saying that. But I have one problem, I am bad at making friends and meeting people. I will get really nervous and say the weirdest things.

My hobbies are rhyhorn racing and fashion, just a typical girl thing I guess.

But today is a important day! Today is the day I go to Lumiose High, my mom wanted me to switch schools so I had better education. I actually never pictured myself going to school on a Sunday, but we have to come today. A lot of people from different regions go to Lumiose high so we have to sleep there the whole year, except in the weekends and the holidays, then you can go home. And today is the introduction day.

One of the finest things is my best friend goes to that school! She is from the Kanto region. Before I lived in the Kalos region I lived in the same town as my best friend Misty. When I moved we still kept contact to tell each other everything that happened.

When she heard I was attending Lumiose High she was so excited, she visited me a couple of times this summer to tell me everything about Lumiose High.
-------------------------
"Serena please wake up, whe have to drive one hour to Lumiose City." Says my mom grace, who is standing next to my bed.

"Just five more minutes" I say with my face in my pillow.

"Fletchling can you please wake up Serena for me, will ya?" Says my mom now irritated.

"Fletch!" Fletchling flies happy to me and ready to wake me up.

"No Fletchling don't do it I am awake!" I yell, while covering my face.

"Great, it always works." Says my mother while she walks out of my room.

I walk to my closet to get my outfit. I wear a grayish-black tank-top with a white collar, a red skirt, a dark pink hat with a black bow and hatband, black stockings and black shoes. When I am in the kitchen I just get an apple to eat.

"I am ready mom!" I yell to my mother who is this in the garage driving the car out of it.

"Okay get in the car or you will be late. Just put your suitcase next to the car."

I walked to the car and put my suitcase next to it. After that I walked to the front seat and sit down. My mom sits down to the seat next to me.

"You can sleep a little bit, I will wake you up when we get there."

"Okay."

I put in my earbuds and listen to some music, until I fall asleep. After a one hour drive we finally are in Lumiose city.

"Serena honey, wake up we are at Lumiose High."

I open my eyes a little bit and look out the window from the car. I can see three buildings in the distance. One of them probably has the dorms and in the other two are the classes. I also see a huge sport field. Next to the path to the school, is grass and a lot of trees. A couple of students and Pokemon are sitting on the grass and there are students walking with suitcases to the buildings.

"Come Serena get out of the car. Don't be scared." Says my mother who already is out of the car and walked to the back of the car.