2. Reunion

~ Serena p.o.v. ~

I am furnishing the side from my room now with little things like picture frames, plants and little wooden statues from my Pokemon that I got from my mother. On my bed I putted 4 pillows that match the red colour from my bedsheets. In one of the storage places under my bed I putted a white blanket. On my desk I put a picture that was taken 8 years ago on prof. oak summer camp and a picture from me with my mother and me with misty. I also putted a reading lamp on my desk and my laptop from Iberry (A/N I was thinking for a name in the Pokemon world that can replace Apple, this is what I came up with). In a storage space that is in the desk I putted some books.

When I am ready I just let myself fall on my bed. "What about I am gonna brush you all?" I ask to my three Pokemon sylveon, braixen and pancham. "Braix!" "Syl!" I jump from my bed to get the brush from my backpack. "Sylveon you are first." I sit down on my bed and sylveon jumps on my lap.

After 10 minutes when I am brushing pancham I hear a little knock on the door. "That is probably Misty!" I walk excited to the door and throw it open full in excitement, but no one is standing in front of the door. I close my eyes and sigh when someone runs into me to hug me, but we both fall on the ground.

"MISTY!" I scream full of happiness. "OMA Serena I haven't seen you in years!" "you saw me in the summer remember?" "I know." We release each other for the hug and sit down on the ground.

Misty has orange hair in a side ponytail and she wears a yellow crop top and jean shorts held up with red suspenders and red, yellow and white sneakers. She is actually the opposite from me. misty is more a tomboy, but if you know her she can be the sweetest person you have ever met.

"Braixen, sylveon pancham it is good to see you again." Braixen, sylveon and pancham walk to misty to hug her.

"So who is your roommate Serena?" Asks misty me. "This maybe sounds stupid, but my roommate is a boy." "Why would your roommate be a boy? They don't even allow a student from the opposite gender in your room after 10 pm."

We are walking to my bed and sit down. "We don't know either. We planned to go tomorrow or later this day to go that women in the entrance." I say while petting Sylveon. "Where are your Pokemons misty?" "They are at my room, I forgot to bring them with me."

Misty walks to the other side from the room and looks at the pictures from Ash. "Misty what are you doing?" "I am just looking at the pictures. So your roommate is Ash Ketchum." I am now standing right next to Misty. "Yeah, do you know him?" "Yes, BUT there is going to be an announcement outside in 10 minutes. And we need to go now."

Misty grabs my hand and runs out the door into the hallway. Pancham, braixen and sylveon just made it in time out of my room to follow us. "Misty where are you taking me?" "Outside where the announcement will take place and to my friends." Says misty still running.

On the staircase we almost fell because of Misty. She also is just pushing people away from us. But we finally made it outside from the building safe.

"Come fast! My friends are right there and it begins." Misty drags me with her causing me to fall over. But obviously Misty doesn't notices it and tries to drag me along with her, causing her to fall to. A little bit exhausted we made it to the big crowd searching for Misty's friend.

"There they are!" And of course Misty drags me along with her. "Hey guys! I want you to meet Serena my best friend." Says Misty while pointing at me in front of 3 girls.

~ Ash p.o.v. ~

"Hey guys." I say while walking to a group of 4 guys. "Hey Ashy-boy!" A boy with brown hair walked up to me and gave a bro hug(Like a hug that boys do sometimes). "Gary, how was your summer?" I ask. "Just the usual sitting at the beach with a lot of girls."