3. Getting To Know Each Other

~ Serena p.o.v. ~

It is silent at the table, for I think two minutes, everyone looks at Misty waiting for her answer. "I can tell her if you want." Says Ash, who is the first one to say anything. "No Ash, it is okay. I want to tell Serena my self." Says Misty.

I look curious at Misty waiting for her to say something. "Serena... I will tell it to you another time." I opened my mouth to say something but Misty stops me. "Serena, I know you are my best friend and I can tell you everything. But I want to tell this to you another time." Misty looks away and teaks a sip from her drink. Leaving me not saying anything and just staring in space.

It is quiet for another minute till someone breaks the ice and says something. "I think I am going to my dorm. Are you coming with me Dawn?" Says Iris. "Yeah." Says Dawn. "We are going to our dorm as well." Says drew. "We to." Says May. They all leave, only Gary, Paul and Ash are sitting at the table with me.

"Serena are we going to our dorm, or do you wanna hang out a bit?" Asks Ash. "I think I wanna go to our dorm, I have still some things to unpack. You can stay if you want." I say standing next to the chair where I was sitting 1 minute ago. "No I come with you. Bye guys." Ash walks to me and waves at Paul and Gary.

"Smell ya later!" We hear Gary yell when we walked out the door from starlybucks.

The whole walk to our dorm room was quiet.

After walking for 8 minutes we are in the big building. We went to that lady after the glass to ask about why we are in one dorm room. She said that she couldn't do anything about it and that we still have to share it for the rest of the year.

We walk to our room. "We can eat dinner in the cafeteria in 49 minutes." Says Ash who is on his phone. I look at my phone who says it is already 5:11 pm. "What are we going to do in that time?" I ask him.

"I don't know." He says. I lay on my bed with my head upside down. "Uhmmmm we can get to know each other? Because we are probably going to share this room the whole year." I suggest. "I am okay with that."

"I think I will just Introduce myself, because how we met each other wasn't the way I thought I would met my roommate." I walk to Ash his bed and sit down next to him. "Hey I am ash Ketchum from the Kanto region. I am 16 years old. I love battling and I wanna become a Pokemon master."

"It's nice to meet you Ash Ketchum, I am Serena Yvonne from the Kalos region, I am 15 years old. I was a rhyhorn racer until I moved to Lumiose high and I love fashion, but I don't know what I want to be in the future."

"What do you mean with that?" Asks Ash. "It is just, I like rhyhorn racing but I don't see me doing it forever. Like my mom."

"Is your mother a famous rhyhorn racer?" "Yes." "And your dad?" Asks Ash.

"I don't know where he is." I said while looking down. "Oh I'm sorry." He puts his hand on my shoulder, causing me to blush a little and feel warm on the inside.

I jump from the bed with a big smile on my face. "It's okay. I can live with that I haven't seen my dad in like 9 years." I lied about that I can live with it, but I see Ash smile. And that is what makes me happy right now.

A minute of comfortable silence has passed.

"You know, I haven't seen my dad either in years." Says Ash. "O, do you know where he is or not?" "My mom says he is traveling to be a Pokemon master." He says with full excitement in his eyes.