11. Feelings?

(A/N Heyyy I am back, after a long time. But here is the extra long chapter, enjoy!)

~ Serena p.o.v. ~

As usual the school week has ended and it is Friday right now.

Ash has to stay at school again, I kinda feel bad for him because he hasn't seen his mother for a really long time.

So because he has to stay at school again, and not going home, I am thinking about staying here, just so he is not alone.

I know that Gary has to stay here too,but Gary gets on Ash his nerves a lot. What can be really funny sometimes.

"Guys, I have to call someone." I say to the group, who is sitting in the community room.

"Okay, but not for to long, we are all leaving in 20 minutes." Misty says to me.

"I will be back by then." I reassured Misty.

I grab my phone, who is laying on the little coffee table, and walk to the hallway.

On my phone I type my mothers number.

After waiting for a couple of seconds I hear my mother her voice.

"Honey how are you!!!!!" My mother says to me.

"I am fine thanks for asking." I reply to her.

"OOOH SERENA I MISS YOU SO MUCHH!!" I move the phone away from my ear.

"I miss you too mum, but I have a question." You can hear in my voice that I am a little bit nervous.

I am nervous for her answer, because I know she misses me so much and now I am going to ask her if I can stay at school for the weekend.

"What is it honey, you know you can tell me everything. Is it about a boy!?!!!" I face palm myself.

"NO mom it is not about a boy," well it actually is. "my question is: can I maybe stay here for the weekend because my roommate can't go to his home region again." I say quick.

"Aww that is so sweet, you must be really good friends, that you want to stay for her at school." Her? Didn't I say his, maybe I said it to fast and she didn't hear it, well at least I hope that.

"Uhm yeah we are..." I say nervous.

"You know what? You can stay at school if you want, say hi to her for me, will ya?" Lucky now I am sure she didn't hear me say his.

"I will mom, thank you!"

"Love you!" My mother says with a lovely voice to me.

"Love you to!!" She hangs up the phone after I said it.

I put my phone in the pocket from my skirt and walk back to the community room.

But I am stopped because I bumped into someone.

"Oh my Arceus, I am so sorry." I say to the person.

"It is okay I should have watched where I was going." A familiar male voice fills my ears causing me to turn around.

I turn my head to the direction the voice came from. A boy is sitting in front of me.

I remember him from somewhere, but I don't know where.

"You are Gary his roommate right?" I ask him.

"How do you know????" He looks shocked and surprised at me.

"I was sitting with the group some time ago when you gave Gary his phone." I giggle a little bit because of his reaction.

"Oh yeah now I remember you, you where the honey blonde girl with the pink hat that was sitting next to Gary!" He says still surprised.