12. Meeting Grace

~ Serena p.o.v. ~

I wake up, on a beautiful Sunday morning.

The sun is shining, I can hear the Fletchlings and I don't have to do any homework today because I did that yesterday with Ash.

Also Misty is coming back today from Kanto, I need to tell her everything about how I have beaten Ash and Gary on FiFa 17.

"Good morning Serena!" I look to my right and see Ash laying in his bed.

"Good morning Ashy-boy." I say to him excited.

"Soo do you want to go to the bathroom first." Ash asks me.

I turn around and look at Ash who is standing next to my bed.

"You can go first if you want." I say to Ash.

"Okay." He walks to his side of his room to grab some stuff.

I put my sheets away, stand up, walk to the window and open it so some fresh air can come in the room.

"The Autumn is starting today." I turn around and see Ash.

"I thought you went to the bathroom." I say a little bit surprised.

"I was about to go." He says with a little smile on his face while scratching the back of his head.

I smile back at him before he walks to the bathroom, and before I look outside again.

Ash was right, the Autumn is starting today and the leafs are already falling from the trees.

I sit back at my desk and play with my hair, waiting until Ash is ready in the bathroom.

I look at some of the pictures that are standing on my desk.

One is of me and Misty, we are standing on the beach.

On the other one I am with my mother. And there is also one from Summer camp.

I grab the picture and look closer to it. On the picture there are the children I was in a group with.

There is one thing that catches my eyes, three children. 

A boy with brown hair, a girl with honey blonde hair and a boy with black hair.

I remember that I am the honey blonde girl and that the brown haired boy is Gary.

But I don't remember that Ash is the black haired one, like he said to me.

Okay Serena, concentrate maybe you will remember him then.

I keep my eyes on the black haired boy, trying to concentrate me and remember him.

Come on Serena remember him!!

I don't know why but I just can't remember Ash.

"Why are you looking so frustrating?" I wake up from some kind of trance.

"Oh... uhh... hey Ashy-boy, how long are you standing there?" I turn around in my chair to face Ash.

"Just a couple of seconds. You can use the bathroom now." He says with a big smile to me.

"Thanks." I smile back at him, grab my towel and some other bathroom stuff that I need, and walk to the bathroom.

I just take a quick shower, brush my teeth, put on my clothes and brush my hair.

"I am ready!" I run out of the bathroom in the room.

Ash turns around from looking at the window.