15. To The Mall!!

~ Ash p.o.v. ~

A couple of days have passed and it is now Wednesday.

And that means, Dawn is here.

Two minutes ago the bell rang and Serena is now at the front door, she said I had to wait in the living room.

But I am curious sometimes so I am peeking behind the door.

"It has been so long since I saw you!" An enthusiastic Dawn yells when she runs to Serena to hug her.

"Yeah." Serena receives dawns hug with a big smile on her face

"I am so excited to go to the mall." Serena says really excited.

"Yeah me too, but." Dawn sounds a little nervous.

"Oh no what is wrong?" Serena immediately ask I concern.

"There is nothing wrong, but we had a visitor today so I had to bring him with me." Dawn says, still a little bit nervous.

Dawn moves a little bit to the side and a boy with dark auburn hair and black eyes.

"So this is Serena, DeeDee?" The boy walks to Dawn and lays his hand in her shoulder.

"Don't call me DeeDee!" Dawn says mad at the boy.

"Anyways, I am Kenny. It's nice to meet a friend from DeeDee." He again puts his hand on Dawn her shoulder.

This time Dawn says nothing but just looks mad at him.

"I am so happy right now!" Serena says.

Dawn and Kenny both look confused at Serena.

"I have the exact same thing but the situation is a little bit different, and I was afraid of your reaction." Serena tells them.

Dawn still looks confused at Serena, Kenny on the other hand is distracted.

"Let me explain, Saturday when I was having dinner with some guests-" Serena tries to explain before she is interrupted.

"Who is that?" Kenny asks Serena while pointing in my direction.

"Huh?" Dawn and Serena both look in my direction.

"Oh uhm, that is my situation. A little bit like yours." Serena says scratching the back of her head.

I decide to walk up to them.

"Hey I am Ash." I say to Kenny, while pointing at myself with my thumb.

"Serena! Is that Dawn?" Serena her mother yells.

"Yes." She yells.

We hear footsteps and some doors closing.

"Dawn it is so good to see you! Last time was at the sleepover, right?" Serena her mother runs down the stairs.

"O who is this boy?" Grace looks surprised at Kenny.

"That is Kenny." Dawn explains to Grace.

"O, it is nice to meet you. I am Serena her mother. You can call me Grace." Grace says smiling at Kenny.

"So are you going to have a double date?" Grace looks curious at us.

"WHAT NO!!" Dawn and I are just going to the mall for the Halloween party, I don't know what Ash and Kenny are going to do." Serena says, waving her hands in front of her with a little blush.

"Ash and Kenny, you can stay with me if you want. We can talk about some stuff." Grace says to us while she winks.

"I think we are going with you two to the mall." Kenny says a little bit scared of Grace.