14. The Dinner & A Surprise

~ Serena p.o.v. ~

"SERENA?! What are you doing here?" A shocked boy in front of me asks.

"Uhh I live here. What are you doing here?" I say a little bit awkward.

"My mother was invited  to have a dinner with me here. O and this is my mother." He points to the woman behind him.

"Hello!" The woman, with blonde hair, says to me smiling.

"I didn't knew my mother knows your mother." I say a little bit surprised.

"Yeah me too." He says scratching the back of his head with a little smile.

"O uhh come in." I get out of the way and let them in.

After they are inside I close the door and lead them to the dining room.

"Emma! It is so good to see you!" My mothers walks to the woman with blonde hair, apparently her name is Emma, and she gives her a hug.

"Serena I want you to meet Emma and her son Calem." My mother walks with Emma to me so she can shake my hand.

"It is nice to meet you!" The woman, Emma, shakes my hand and looks with a smile at me.

"It is nice to meet you too! But I already know Calem, we are at the same school." I shake her hand and smile.

"O really? Now that I think about it, I think he mentioned you." Emma putted her finger on her chin for one second to think.

"That is nice that you two already know each other. Now let's start eating." My mother says when we all walk together to the table and sit down.

My mother sits in front of me, next to her sits Emma and next to me Calem.

"What did you make for us Ms. Yvonne?" Calem asks my mother polite.

"I made lasagna, and you can call me Grace. Ms. Yvonne is my mother." My mother says with a little giggle in her sentence.

My mother walks to the kitchen to het the lasagna.

"Serena you said that you go to the same school as Calem, right?" Emma asks while looking at me.

"Yes." I say before taking a sip of water.

"Are you and Calem in the same classes?" She asks.

"I think we have PE, Biology, Math and Geographics together." I say with my finger on my chin thinking.

"And do you two hang out a lot?"

"Sometimes, we both have our different friend groups." Calem says.

"Oh." She says a little bit confused and sad, probably hoping that we hang out a lot.

"The Lasagna is ready." My mother walks to the table with the lasagna.

My mother puts the lasagna on the middle of the table.

We all put some lasagna on our plate.

"So Emma how is your new house here in Vaniville town?" My mother asks Emma curiously.

"It is perfect, it actually is just like your house." Emma says really excited.

While we are eating we talk about a lot of different things, about the school Calem and I go to, about our classes, and just random things that we did or are going to do this vacation.

In the meanwhile it started storming and raining really hard.

Randomly, when we where talking and eating, the doorbell goes.